Official Stack Murder Mark Progress Thread!!!

kustomizingkid

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This is the official thread for the Stack Mark Murder Mark.... or S&M for short :D

So I pulled into the shop on better terms now getting over the shock/awe/pissed/terrible experience of his stuff getting jacked..

First on the list is the fuel filler door shave and relocation.

DSC_8422.jpg

DSC_8424.jpg

DSC_8425.jpg

DSC_8427.jpg

DSC_8428.jpg

DSC_8431.jpg

DSC_8435.jpg

DSC_8437.jpg

DSC_8439.jpg

So, the fuel filler is going behind the light? Interesting...

Are you guys building a mid engine mark? that would be so sick and my dream to do one day. throwing a GT40 trans and a GT500 engine in a mark would be ridiculous!

I was going to give the full list of planned mods but I think I will let it be a surprise...

Are you guys building a mid engine mark? that would be so sick and my dream to do one day. throwing a GT40 trans and a GT500 engine in a mark would be ridiculous!

wouldn't it make more sense to use the drive line out of an Ford GT

back on topic looking good and can I have your shop I need one cause I live in an apartment with no garage

I know Ray had done that on the his 95 he used to have. Once I find the pics I'll show ya what it'll look like. I think it looks pretty cool.

So is the light going away or gonna pop out?

5o's style filler hell yah. This is gonna be slick. Keep it comin.

Heh, I know what the list looks like! Looking good KK.

Should be an interesting thread.

Yeah I can't find that picture of the tail light actually opening? I know he took one, I saved it, I think it's saved to disc SOMEwhere..

Any word yet on anybody finding that car? Was white when he got rid of it, would like to know what happened to it.

doing everything i did in my 750 sq foot shop for 6 years seems impossible now that i have 2700 sq feet. i love being in my shop, even when there is nothing to do!!! i just make coffee and sweep up, just as fun as anything else in there, cuz its quiet!!!!

So I hurt my back really bad on Friday and then moved a pool table Saturday... so progress on Sunday was a little slow and painful :D

Need to tweak the fuel filler a wee bit for easier fit of the fuel fill nozzle... but so far it is looking pretty good!

The last pic is a teaser :D

DSC_8468.jpg

DSC_8470.jpg

DSC_8466.jpg

DSC_8475.jpg

DSC_8472.jpg

I don't know if I mentioned KK but I had the best luck ridding of that seal w a carpet knife. You need a good hold cause when it slips, it's flyin!

Yeah I can't find that picture of the tail light actually opening? I know he took one, I saved it, I think it's saved to disc SOMEwhere..

Any word yet on anybody finding that car? Was white when he got rid of it, would like to know what happened to it.
ive been trying to help jason find it, last we know is it was registered in TX, but without the VIN its a dead end
I know Ray had done that on the his 95 he used to have. Once I find the pics I'll show ya what it'll look like. I think it looks pretty cool.
ask and you shall receive

2373670014_medium.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back