Official Stack Murder Mark Progress Thread!!!

this is a :q:q:q:qty progress thread, usually when you make one of these for all of us to read and look at, you have pics, brandon you suck keeping us abreast of the status, epic thread fail!

Epic fail because of the 15 pages of crap you have to wade through to see anything interesting.

once upon a time...in a galaxy far far away...there was a mark VIII progress thread......

Awwwww, did he finally hit puberty and find a chick? Stacks car will never be done. You could tell the rapid progress was that of a sexually frustrated youth. Now hes busted a nut so it will be next year before the wing is done. :lol:

I thought I would come over and give you some pointers on how a progress thread works.

First you need to work on the car
Second you need to tell us how its going (pics are always a plus)
Last you should finish the car

good luck to you sir.

this coming from the guy with an srt-4 still in his sig!

Well i must say, sitting and reading all 16 pages of this thread was a lil bit of a heart breaker with all the suspense clickin page to page. But over all (spoiler aside) kk youve got all the prop's, it is coming along very nicely..... when its comin along... cant wait to see more progress... as many have said id damn near be honored to have you tear my mark apart ;)

how would a mark look without the side quarter window and fill it in.

that would ALMOST give it a kinda fastback look. not sure how good it would look. dont think we have enough corners to pull that look off

once upon a time...in a galaxy far far away...there was a mark VIII progress thread......

Is there going to be a Murder Mark Project debut at Boscobel Wi. in July???:eek::rolleyes:

kkdoh!.jpg

In Defense of the KK MN DA ...

Brandon has been having trouble with his internent ... so the post whore (2nd behind Petesweet) has not been on LvC much lately.

I have been in contact with Brandon almost Daily for the last few weeks as he's working on a project for me. I pulled rank on Stacks ... and took Brandon away from his project.

I doubt the Murdered Mark will be at the Beach Party .... But Brandon will be ...

Members online

No members online now.
Back