Official Stack Murder Mark Progress Thread!!!

Now for some random fun pics...

This is what the guy drove that I bought my rims from... cant remember if I posted these...

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

And this is what I have been occupying my days off with :)

Silver 04 Yamaha r1 ... already have over 1000 miles on this year!

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

Please post a pic of the duck tail in black. In silver it looks a bit much.

I have been very impressed with KKs work so far and man that is one hell of a project. Not sure what his compensation is for all this work but I hope it makes him happy. :D

As for the wing I will come out and say it. I hate it. I think it looks terriable and is just sooooo out of place on the car. Everything else I thought was unusual but have liked the outcome. The wing is just to dang tall and the curve is too steep. I really hope it looks better in black but dont expect it too. :(

Its not my car though and if you like it then that really is all that matters.

^ + 1 I agree

It'd be better if it hung off the back of the trunk rather than sticking up above it.
Kinda like one of the ProStock Style wings, with alot of overhang off the back of the car.

I really dont like that pointy Eddie Munster haircut looking thing on the back.
BUT.. like bill said.. It AINT my car

I have been very impressed with KKs work so far and man that is one hell of a project. Not sure what his compensation is for all this work but I hope it makes him happy. :D

As for the wing I will come out and say it. I hate it. I think it looks terriable and is just sooooo out of place on the car. Everything else I thought was unusual but have liked the outcome. The wing is just to dang tall and the curve is too steep. I really hope it looks better in black but dont expect it too. :(

Its not my car though and if you like it then that really is all that matters.

I have mixed feelings about it... It does look better in person though and it will probably look tons better with the bumper and window back in...
I've told him I thought the front part of the wing is a little half pipe ish and I have said it's a crazy height...

Overall I'm totally stoked on the project but the wing has got me filled with mixed emotions...

I really want to see it with the bumper and window in though

^ + 1 I agree

It'd be better if it hung off the back of the trunk rather than sticking up above it.
Kinda like one of the ProStock Style wings, with alot of overhang off the back of the car.

I really dont like that pointy Eddie Munster haircut looking thing on the back.
BUT.. like bill said.. It AINT my car

Eddie munster... Lol...

When it was mocked up in round stock I though it was going to have more of a rearward rake as well... I love the look of the back of it molded all the way to the tail light...

Love it or hate it, it's still incredibly impressive work...

I'd like to see what your guys rendition of what it should look like... Anybody want to photochop it???

I liked the style and idea of blue t's wing but with more flair and countour to the car...

And this has become just as much brandons car as mine at this point

Hopefully the kid is going to chime in... Curious to hear what he has to say about your guys opinion...

+1 That is just what I was thinking.

i'm diggin brandons work except the wing, i'm sorry but its all about being honest here, it has to go!

I've told him I thought the front part of the wing is a little half pipe ish and I have said it's a crazy height...

if he took about half out of the back then layed the top down more, it wouldnt be so high and would be closer to what i described...if that makes sense

Love it or hate it, it's still incredibly impressive work...

nah dont get me wrong.

its akin to flames on a 57 chevy, looks great..just not on my car.
i'm more of a purist at heart over custom

Members online

No members online now.
Back