Official 5th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

pepps i know your excited about hooking up with debi for sure!

I thought she was just letting you drive her car, didn't know there was a hook-up involved :p

happy 4th all! looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks, hopefully i can get all the parts i need to get my mark back together so i can drive it up this year!

I thought she was just letting you drive her car, didn't know there was a hook-up involved :p

What I mean by hook up is that Debi will be meeting me at the Indianapolis airport and we will be driving to the meet from there. :D

I'm having a wonderful day today....

We had a golfball sized hail storm lastnight, which pretty well decimated the 94. All the sheetmetal is dented, windshield is cracked, and the grille got busted out. Insurance will hopefully be by to look at it later, but I ain't holding my breath.

Mike

I'm having a wonderful day today....

We had a golfball sized hail storm lastnight, which pretty well decimated the 94. All the sheetmetal is dented, windshield is cracked, and the grille got busted out. Insurance will hopefully be by to look at it later, but I ain't holding my breath.

Mike

Damn that does suck Mike, i hope that you are still able to make it to the Beach Party.

"Well sometimes a car will lead a person down a road he might never have gone otherwise." -Pepperman

So now I can blame it on the car and not being directionally challenged!! lol

wow alot has happened in a week! been in AR on interwebz

mike has shyt storm of hail, lurker gets a mark damn i gotta catch the hell up

12 days until I leave for the meet and hook up with Debi at Indy. :shifty: :D :shifty: :D

This what we were hoping for Pepps ...:D

pepps i know your excited about hooking up with debi for sure!

:cool::shifty::cool:

Debi is a good girl ...

What I mean by hook up is that Debi will be meeting me at the Indianapolis airport and we will be driving to the meet from there. :D

Bet you can't wait Pepps ...

chicken and dmaup, we may have to have a mini meet to get this car put back together and clean up all of them, haha

Im getting really excited about the beach party!!!!

But just like everyone else Ive got a laundry list of things to get done beforehand. Wish me luck!

Whoops

Saturday, I hit a slick spot and lost control long enough to take out a mail box with the drivers side of my Mark. I forgot to mention it was on a steel pole. If I can get it fixed and primered in time I will still be there. Steve B
Luxury Muscle

Ugh, not another one! Steve, you are more than welcome to come in any car, it doesn't have to be a Mark VIII. Last year Shane came in a Mercury Milan, this year I am bringing a Geo Prizm.

Yeah, it's not like that anymore, all the stickers are gone and I painted it Black Cherry Metallic.

Saturday, I hit a slick spot and lost control long enough to take out a mail box with the drivers side of my Mark. I forgot to mention it was on a steel pole. If I can get it fixed and primered in time I will still be there. Steve B
Luxury Muscle

I hope that you can get it fixed, it will be cool meet. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back