Official 5th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

whaaaat-tell me why you are bringing the prism and not the mark or the cyclone.

All of you complained last year that I should have brought the Geo! Now all of the sudden you don't want it? It gets 35 mpg, I'll save a lot of money on a long trip like that in that car.

Ugh, not another one! Steve, you are more than welcome to come in any car, it doesn't have to be a Mark VIII. Last year Shane came in a Mercury Milan, this year I am bringing a Geo Prizm.

only cuz i didn't have one, and i'll have to bring it again if i can't get this one together in time

Wow, everyone wanted the Geo Prizm last year. I'll bring the Mark, I'm just kidding :)

Chicken will be disappointed he is a big 4AFE fan. Sorry Chicken!

Anyway, point being for S39BURNS or anyone else - please come if you don't have a Mark VIII, we are happy to have LVC members come in whatever they can!

chicken and dmaup, we may have to have a mini meet to get this car put back together and clean up all of them, haha
thats a possibility. im going to peoria this weekend to do a tune up and a few other things on mine and visit MWB but besides that and leaving thurs morning im free
Wow, everyone wanted the Geo Prizm last year. I'll bring the Mark, I'm just kidding :)

Chicken will be disappointed he is a big 4AFE fan. Sorry Chicken!

BS! i loved your mark

Hmmm ... am I doing anything to get ready? ....

Damn rain again ... screwed up some of the work around the house I was planning on doing ... and on the cars ...

same thing here, was supposed to be pulling the core support today, but mark's don't have much pulling power in the rain, lol

Hmmm ... am I doing anything to get ready? ....

Damn rain again ... screwed up some of the work around the house I was planning on doing ... and on the cars ...

Bring the GEO ... come on be different ....

I'm always being different, I brought those DTS Caddies, remember? Foxpaws can bring a Caddy, I'm done.

Even Chicken is backtracking he doesn't want the Geo.

Chicken and Shane thanks for the kind words about the base '97!!!!

Those were the days but we all have to grow up man.

Geo - 10-2-2005 016.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back