Official 5th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

Hey it wasn't me and the VOLO thing ... Dave was the one who started it ... and then people kept saying let's go to VOLO ... Also Not living in the area I have no clue what's down there.

But those Go-Carts were killer ...

As long as I can get the 30 lbs of deer burger out from under the 95. My little brother hit one laying in the road at 90 mph, and sprayed blood and crap everywhere on the back half of it. I'm hoping a drive through some rainstorms will get the remainder that is left after cleaning today.
just let it dry mike then you have dear jerky lol
wait lets go to VOLO!

uhhhhh why wanna see the cars from "fast 5" whoo hoo!
we really lucked out on the gocarts was a shot in the dark and worked out really well, and k9 im on the same weight reduction plan for this year :eek:

Both the go karts and volo (volo does change every once in a while) are good ideas I will look around to find more options. I know I live in this area but there isn't much else to do in the winter.

I do have an idea not for the christmas party but for the future if we held an LVC themed charity car show charged like 3bucks a head and donate the proceeds to a mutual charity?

go trevor! totally agree, Im in !.... and I love love love Volo's...but would like to do the go carts too!

I say it could be an LVC event with other cars as well and everyone that buys a ticket gets a raffle ticket to win prizes.

It's the going around to find places to donate for the raffle ... you could even do this site wide with the raffle that you wouldn't have to attend to win. Would pull from a larger area

Members online

No members online now.
Back