Official 5th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

Got home several hours ago, safe drive home were all good, no more flats:rolleyes: Had a great time, great to see everyone again. Good times

Town car has the full size spare, right? Did you need to use that thing? I had the full size spare in my 92 Marquis

Got home several hours ago, safe drive home were all good, no more flats:rolleyes: Had a great time, great to see everyone again. Good times

Town car has the full size spare, right? Did you need to use that thing? I had the full size spare in my 92 Marquis

Yeah it's a full size, car is to damn heavy for a donut lol. I had to use the spare to get home. Tire is under warranty, goin in to get it replaced tomorrow. No worries.

Glad to see you got to Indianapolis. How was the drive?

Bet you can't guess what Heather, the Kiker's and I have been talking about today ...

LOL ...

Beach Party 2011 ... LOL ...Who's ready ....

I have taken a lot of the discussion and I have some great ideas and an idea for something really different yet similar for next year's Saturday activity .. I think keeping the activity to Saturday would be better ... and leave Friday as just Eat Drink and be Merry until 3 AM ... LOL Oh Pepps ... sorry I don't think we are going to have a car for you next year ... but you better be bringing your 95 Mark VIII to the meet. LOL

yes, once again thank you very much for the hospitality rich and heather. I know it is alot of work for you guys, but it is appreciated.

Bet you can't guess what Heather, the Kiker's and I have been talking about today ...

LOL ...

I have taken a lot of the discussion and I have some great ideas and an idea for something really different yet similar for next year's Saturday activity .. I think keeping the activity to Saturday would be better ... and leave Friday as just Eat Drink and be Merry until 3 AM ...

So I have a really good Idea (At least I feel it is!) for next years Activity.... When I get some time I'll type It up and PM it to you tomororrow....I think it would be epic.... :)

can i ask where all of you stay while you are there? do you all get hotels? i'd like to come next year for sure, but unless i can get my mouth fixed i wont, i dont feel comfortable enough to be around that many new people with the problems i got going on inside my mouth.

can i ask where all of you stay while you are there? do you all get hotels? i'd like to come next year for sure, but unless i can get my mouth fixed i wont, i dont feel comfortable enough to be around that many new people with the problems i got going on inside my mouth.

I slept in Rich's basement... hahahahha, its free :D

As far as fixing your mouth, go to a college, most dental schools do dirt cheap dental work by students... my buddy got $30k worth of stuff done for around $5k...

Well Most stay at the River Inn ... some at the Sands Motel ... and others at Fennimore Hills ... While even a few camp in my back yard ...

For a few repeat and very good friends stay at the Mespock Bed and Breakfast ...

yeah well brandon if i had 5 grand i would have the work done a long time ago. wonder how generous lvc feels towards me lmfao!

WOW, each year makes the next years party seem impossible to top the previous. Thanks Heather, Rich and Kikers.

Had a wonderful time and was so nice to see you all again!! Till next year....on your mark, get ready - MOD!!!!! or, do like me and get your bumper painted before the next beach party - lol

Last edited:

LOL ...

Please please please plan an hour or two for photos of our rides...ALL OF OUR RIDES! We should have taken photos of all the LS's, Marks (ALL RIDES together, then break out gens also), Caddies, TC's, then a "dropped" pic with all the rides who have a Rays switch and any other model that shows up next year.

I would have really liked that if we would have been able to include ALL THE RIDES in a group pic this year with the drivers standing by their rides...I asked several times times, but you tune me out....so if you could make sure that happens next year...would be really really really nice..... please....

MsM8

yeah well brandon if i had 5 grand i would have the work done a long time ago. wonder how generous lvc feels towards me lmfao!

I'm just saying you aren't going to get it done any cheaper, I don't know what you need done or how much it normally costs..

Maybe if you got your mouth fixed you wouldn't be such a cranky ass all the time :D

Debi ... you're too OCD ... the meet wouldn't get over for a month as you'd be rearranging all the cars ...

This is why you are not on that committee LOL ... you were on the get pepps to the meet committe without getting lost .. good thing you found JD along the way ....

WOW, each year makes the next years party seem impossible to top the previous. Thanks Heather, Rich and Kikers.

Had a wonderful time and was so nice to see you all again!! Till next year....on your mark, get ready - MOD!!!!! or, do like me and get your bumper painted before the next beach party - lol

Thank you Debi ... it was nice seeing you also again ... you did a nice job this year not trying to kill the neighbor kids ...

The scavenger hunt rocked - it would have been hilarious to have a vid with each team - I swear the people in the bar that Foxpaws and I flew into crapped their pants!! I also heard about Dannys hellacious parking and dust cloud escape skills - I would pay to have seen that!! (will save for Danny or Brent to post the story!!!).

Dogs are looking for people around the house ... and outside ... they'll never be the same LOL ...

Going to take a good sleep now ... feels strange ... it's not 3 AM ...

I had an ABSOLUTE blast. My cousin Ryan was amazed at the atmosphere and the friendship he felt there. He will be comming back next year without a doubt with his VIII.

Brent, not trying to sound mean but.....

You have got to be nuts. You are the MOST helpful guy on this goddamned site. I would gladly do anything within my power to help you out of a jam. Like rich said, I consider you folks family. Debbie may qualify as the redheaded step child:D, but she is still in my thoughts along with everyone I KNOW here.

Anyway, update for those who don't have me on facebook.

I am in the passenger seat of the new 95 at MM 330 in Kansas. My little bro is gonna take er into the springs from here so I'm relaxing.

Looking forward to everything next year, and am truly gratefull to have you as a good friend Rich, you and your family(Cassie included) works hard every year to insure we have a good time.

G'nite folks.

Mike

Drive was great, I pulled a 21.0 in Tux w/ 4.10 gears!

Finally back home in NJ now, flight was delayed a bit.

Yeah it's a full size, car is to damn heavy for a donut lol. I had to use the spare to get home. Tire is under warranty, goin in to get it replaced tomorrow. No worries.

Glad to see you got to Indianapolis. How was the drive?

I just got back home a few minutes ago. This meet will be one i will never forget all that went into me getting my first Mark VIII, I want to thank everyone who had a hand in helping i was taken by complete surprise. I will do a proper thank you thread tomorrow as soon as i look at all the info and i will post pics as well.

To the whole of LVC Thank you :D :D :D :D :D

The Beach Party is Finished ... KK and Hankyman just left last to go ... it was a great time again ... Thanks LvC for making this a great meet ...

Ready for next year? How many more days Pepps ...

360 I think :D

Damn am I glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound without any break downs Pepperman... good deal.

Members online

Back