Official 5th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

JUST got home as well. Did good the whole way untill my brother hit a huge dead buck on highway 40. Ripped one of the d/s tunnel x braces off and made the car a rolling biohazard.

I need to see what other damage was incurred but it cam wait till later. Bed.

I would say that I need to buy a Mark like I usually do after this, but I'm getting kinda used to getting to drive someone else's car :D.

I'm glad everything came together like it did, I had a great weekend. Mostly uneventful trip back up besides the truck starter having some issues. KK beating it with what I remember as a boat prop shaft got us home. :)

well the b'town group is home. No tickets and no problems!
you figure out that smell, or just have a hell of a buzz when you got home?
can i ask where all of you stay while you are there? do you all get hotels? i'd like to come next year for sure, but unless i can get my mouth fixed i wont, i dont feel comfortable enough to be around that many new people with the problems i got going on inside my mouth.
river inn is the closest and nicer of the 2 in town unless you count the mespock hotel
Please please please plan an hour or two for photos of our rides...ALL OF OUR RIDES! We should have taken photos of all the LS's, Marks (ALL RIDES together, then break out gens also), Caddies, TC's, then a "dropped" pic with all the rides who have a Rays switch and any other model that shows up next year.

I would have really liked that if we would have been able to include ALL THE RIDES in a group pic this year with the drivers standing by their rides...I asked several times times, but you tune me out....so if you could make sure that happens next year...would be really really really nice..... please....

MsM8
i would like to see some organized group pics of the cars members etc but i agree that would take a while to set it all up, and we would all have to pay attention lol
Brent, not trying to sound mean but.....

You have got to be nuts. You are the MOST helpful guy on this goddamned site. I would gladly do anything within my power to help you out of a jam. Like rich said, I consider you folks family. Debbie may qualify as the redheaded step child:D, but she is still in my thoughts along with everyone I KNOW here.
+2 you all are my family and brent im happy to help in any way possible
Damn am I glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound without any break downs Pepperman... good deal.

+2 also glad she made the trip home ok the kid and i were sweating that, sure it ran good but thats a loooooooong test drive lol

had a great time and got alot of "swag" thanks to all that donated. thanks mespock and family for hosting this wonderfully event for another year.
let the planning for boscobel '11 begin!

Last edited:
I will post pics when i get them all resized, i need to find some software that will let me resize them all at the same time instead of one at a time.

Rich and Heather and everyone - thanks so very much - what fun!!!!

If you haven't gone - you should - the group just sort of adopts you. Even if you drive 'the other car' ;).

And Pepps face when he got his Mark - priceless.

Certainly someone got the picture of all the Marks, LSs and the Conti in a line at the park - they looked great.

Amante and I decided to drive straight through - didn't get hungry until about 8:00pm at North Platte and after dinner just decided to go home. Hit one of the biggest thunderstorms I have ever been through - just rain and a whole lot of lightening, no hail or tornadoes at least. One lightening bolt hit so close (I don't think it hit the car) that it rebooted the electronics in the car and took it through diagnostics - wow - it was like I was in the Death Star... the digital dash was spinning around and lighting everything up and it was running all the codes in the Driver Information Center.

Well at some point I have to get the bugs off, find out where I sucked up the bird, and get the prairie dog fur off the rockers. I love driving through Nebraska.

Again - thanks so much to Rich and the gang - and you gotta go next year!

A big thanks to Rich and Heather for the hospitality. I had a great time this year and will be looking forward to coming back. Debbie, for all those countless hours you spent wondering you may now never forget b/c here I am in the epic forum. Glad to see everybody has made it home safely and with minimal trouble. I look forward to seeing everybody again.

chicken, I looked the car over again sun morn before we left and still found nothing. I never smelled it on the way home....and it definitely wasn't an easy run on the car. My only thought is that it was so hot the evap was venting.

A big thanks to Rich and Heather for the hospitality. I had a great time this year and will be looking forward to coming back. Debbie, for all those countless hours you spent wondering you may now never forget b/c here I am in the epic forum. Glad to see everybody has made it home safely and with minimal trouble. I look forward to seeing everybody again.

who is this? lol

Ryan you let the cat out of the bag, have fun with debi stalking you now,

I had an ABSOLUTE blast. My cousin Ryan was amazed at the atmosphere and the friendship he felt there. He will be comming back next year without a doubt with his VIII.

Brent, not trying to sound mean but.....

You have got to be nuts. You are the MOST helpful guy on this goddamned site. I would gladly do anything within my power to help you out of a jam. Like rich said, I consider you folks family. Debbie may qualify as the redheaded step child:D, but she is still in my thoughts along with everyone I KNOW here.

Anyway, update for those who don't have me on facebook.

I am in the passenger seat of the new 95 at MM 330 in Kansas. My little bro is gonna take er into the springs from here so I'm relaxing.

Looking forward to everything next year, and am truly gratefull to have you as a good friend Rich, you and your family(Cassie included) works hard every year to insure we have a good time.

G'nite folks.

Mike

I have to say the same, Brent i have heard to many good stories not to get off my lazy ass and help you in any way, looking forward to seeing you again next year

LOL ... oh Danny you may be on the Debidar ...

I have to say the same, Brent i have heard to many good stories not to get off my lazy ass and help you in any way, looking forward to seeing you again next year

What you guys want to do this again next year ... LOL ...

July 15-17, 2011

As long as I can get the 30 lbs of deer burger out from under the 95. My little brother hit one laying in the road at 90 mph, and sprayed blood and crap everywhere on the back half of it. I'm hoping a drive through some rainstorms will get the remainder that is left after cleaning today.

Same thing happened to me about 10 years ago in my '92 Marquis. Guts hanging off the exhaust pipes and everything, car stunk whenever it was run. cleaned the thing off the best I could and ran it through a car wash and all was well.

Debbie may qualify as the redheaded step child:D, but she is still in my thoughts along with everyone I KNOW here.Mike
Redheaded stepchild....really...gesh! lol Hope you get all the deer out and the damage is minimal!! glad you made thru without crashing!

Drive was great, I pulled a 21.0 in Tux w/ 4.10 gears!
And I managed to get him to 21.2 did you get the pic I txt u?

One lightening bolt hit so close (I don't think it hit the car) that it rebooted the electronics in the car and took it through diagnostics - wow - it was like I was in the Death Star... the digital dash was spinning around and lighting everything up and it was running all the codes in the Driver Information Center.

Well at some point I have to get the bugs off, find out where I sucked up the bird, and get the prairie dog fur off the rockers. I love driving through Nebraska.
It was great finally meeting you and seeing your Amante - wow what a ride!!!

A big thanks to Rich and Heather for the hospitality. I had a great time this year and will be looking forward to coming back. Debbie, for all those countless hours you spent wondering you may now never forget b/c here I am in the epic forum.
well it woulda helped if you didn't mess with my head everytime I asked you your LVC name! lol

Danny! I'm so hurt...., and I let you drive Tux!

and I really don't think taking an hour out for a few pics is asking too much, if so, driving for 10 hours is friggin ridiculous.... let alone how far others drove...really ....? Rich next year you pick the site, give me 30-45 mins and I will get it done.

redheaded step child...really....

once again a great time. Thank you all for the memories thank you "dad" and heather for opening your house to us. Maurissa enjoyed her first LVC beach party and we can't wait for the 6th annual beach party (what are the dates lol). see you all at Christmas. Who will be planning the activities for Christmas btw?

;) tell Stacie (or y, sorry) we missed her! It was so good to see you, J.D. and Jeb again, and nice meeting Ryan ;) till next time!

once again a great time. Thank you all for the memories thank you "dad" and heather for opening your house to us. Maurissa enjoyed her first LVC beach party and we can't wait for the 6th annual beach party (what are the dates lol). see you all at Christmas. Who will be planning the activities for Christmas btw?

I'm not sure on the Christmas Party yet ... but I do want to do the Go-Carts again ... wow that was fun ... great job mschicken for finding them... and Chicken for the planning of the Christmas Party.

Next years Beach Party is July 15-17, 2011 Same Bat Time Same Bat Location.

I'm not sure on the Christmas Party yet ... but I do want to do the Go-Carts again ... wow that was fun ... great job mschicken for finding them... and Chicken for the planning of the Christmas Party.

Next years Beach Party is July 15-17, 2011 Same Bat Time Same Bat Location.

I guess you watched Batman when you were a kid. :D

I gotta loose some weight before the go carts next year, thats the only way to be faster lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back