Official 5th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

Well, I took Thursday off but I'm working today. I figured why not hit the road right after work and get a few hours on the road this evening.

Just checked the weather, looks like I'll hit the occasional T-storm when I am traveling but 0% chance of rain both Friday and Saturday for Boscobel!

Last edited:
mike and i sufferd thru today and got the alignment done, tranny leak fixed, and the a/c charged. The worst of it is done, so now I'll try and get time to change the oil and clean it up tom.

Getting the car ready, gonna pick up Kringle's in the morning, some fresh New Glarus beer on the way up and will see you all Friday afternoon.

Well Thursday ... Beach Party ... the Chickens showed up about 1 pm ... with JD, Debi, and Pepperman arriving about 4 Pm ...

Grills some Stakes around 7 pm still no kustomizingkid and hankyman ...

In debuqe..... Or however the hell you spell it. Eating lunch at olive garden and up to richs from there.

The Beach Party is Finished ... KK and Hankyman just left last to go ... it was a great time again ... Thanks LvC for making this a great meet ...

Ready for next year? How many more days Pepps ...

well the b'town group is home. No tickets and no problems!

I'm in Indy airport right now, I had an awesome time despite the troubles, thanks to everyone that offered me rides, their phones, their cars to drive and all of the support and advice!!!!

We got home awhile ago sorry we missed everyone at breakfast didn't think everyone was leaving that early! Had a great time as always

Members online

No members online now.
Back