Official 5th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

I probably will not be there Thursday night, most likely not in time for dinner. Depends on how things go. If I think I will be there I will text you on Thursday.

My goal is to be there after lunch on Friday but it's certainly possible to make it Thursday if I don't sleep too much :)

17 hour drive + traffic + sleep and food stops. I'm leaving Wednesday evening around 6:30.

5 or 6 hours Wednesday night, 8 - 10 hours Thursday. So you can see if I do well it is possible but was hoping to take it easy and wait til Friday afternoon.

Brent, keep in mind that b-town isn't far out of the way. If you want to rest for the night and head up on Friday morning with us, you are more than welcome.

Mike

OK, I probably can't keep up with you guys on the ride but I may take you up on the offer to sleep!

OK, I probably can't keep up with you guys on the ride but I may take you up on the offer to sleep!

Brent you are welcome to stay over Thursday night .... for the pre-Beach Party ... Does not matter what time you make it ... just ask Pepps ... 3 AM ... LOL ... but the rule is .... if you are coming in at 3 AM then open the door and walk in. Find a place to sleep ... but not with me LOL ...

Doors up stairs that are not closed are open for sleeping for my friends ... or just curl up on a couch.

Oh and Pepps ... how many more day?

Friday I believe the Mespock Hotel and LvC Hostel is booked. But I'm sure I can always find space for people to crash ....

Heather had her work cut out for her this summer .... she reclaimed all the kids bedrooms .... packed up all their stuff .... tossed out the junk .... and we actually have all bedrooms now open and useable LOL .... we are working on reflooring the kids bedrooms now that they are not going to get abused ... LOL and boy did they get abused .... One down and 3 to go plus the upstairs hall and stairs. May be able to even use the up stairs porch ... Pepps a great place to sit and watch the cars roll in.

Damn I'm chatty today ...

Oh by the way Pepps the Beach Party is this week...:):):)

I'm going to run this route this week and see how it is for construction ....

I'm sure that the chickens will like this loop much better for the cruise. Debi also ...

I was thinking trying to get all the cars across on the car ferry would just take too long.

You will love this area Conti ... LOL ...

Map of tentative Saturday Cruise

Brent you are welcome to stay over Thursday night .... for the pre-Beach Party ... Does not matter what time you make it ... just ask Pepps ... 3 AM ... LOL ... but the rule is .... if you are coming in at 3 AM then open the door and walk in. Find a place to sleep ... but not with me LOL ...

Doors up stairs that are not closed are open for sleeping for my friends ... or just curl up on a couch.

Oh and Pepps ... how many more day?

Friday I believe the Mespock Hotel and LvC Hostel is booked. But I'm sure I can always find space for people to crash ....

Heather had her work cut out for her this summer .... she reclaimed all the kids bedrooms .... packed up all their stuff .... tossed out the junk .... and we actually have all bedrooms now open and useable LOL .... we are working on reflooring the kids bedrooms now that they are not going to get abused ... LOL and boy did they get abused .... One down and 3 to go plus the upstairs hall and stairs. May be able to even use the up stairs porch ... Pepps a great place to sit and watch the cars roll in.

Damn I'm chatty today ...

Oh by the way Pepps the Beach Party is this week...:):):)

3:00 to 3:30 is a good time to arrive :D that's about the time i get there when i drive :cool:

4 more days until i get there. :D :shifty: :D

From the pics i was wondering about the dumpster being out front, can't wait to see the progress. :cool: I agree the upstairs porch would be a good place to sit and watch the cars arrive. :D :cool:

Yup the Beach Party is this week Woo Hoo. :D :D :D :D :D

My door is open. Your welcome to crash here as well and head up with us on fri. You can even take the lead and set the pace if you want!

My door is open. Your welcome to crash here as well and head up with us on fri. You can even take the lead and set the pace if you want!

all you guys coming from the east (ne) of chicago and tacking 94 dont worry about the cops...watch out for ohio though, heard there a bitch.

wish i could go but lacking the funds..gotta save the money for my yearly camping trip with the boys in august up in your neck of the woods(loganville/reedsburg area)...I know i said this last year but.....but if all goes as planned i'll be there next year.

I like to cruise around 70-75, I like to go fast but not for extended periods. I had the impression you guys were pushin' 90 all the way up :)

I was gonna say Brent......

I think your viii could take mine. Only one way to find out though.

:)

I'd avoid 90 or 94 all together ... Go head more south and miss all the Chicago area delays with Friday traffic ... Head toward the Quad Cities (Rock Island, IL, Moline, IL, Davenport, IA) on I-80 or I-74. It may be a few miles out of the way but Chicago traffic is like driving 5 mph for 50 miles or more ...

nothing to crazy brent, we're willing to work around whatever. I'd just like to get there by fri afternoon or so. Besides, sometimes the trip to an adventure is the adveture.

Oh, believe me every time I go to this meet the trip is the adventure, I enjoy the time cruising out there in the car as much as I enjoy being there. It's one long haul. We'll see where I'm at when and I'll call Mike

So, the caddy is as ready as I can get it...

Got a good car wash in town Rich - he hates to be seen in all that road scum and bug goo.

Got a good car wash in town Rich - he hates to be seen in all that road scum and bug goo.

Foxpaws there is a very good car wash in town i have used it myself. :D

I bring a pack of stuff, brushes, quik detailer and what-not. Give a good wash before you leave and they'll be time to clean the cars up a bit. Last year I started scraping bugs off the front and before you knew it 4 people came over and were cleaning my car along with JD who actually polished my headlights. You can borrow my stuff too if you need anything!

some of us mk owners are good help.but i don't know about washing the off brand get a good cleaning i guess. need something to keep ildel hands busy. right rich

JD, you will be proud of me, I did the 3 step 3M sanding kit for the headlights and they are crystal clear, no need for polish!

Oh know not another Debi ... ahhhhhh!!!!:eek:

some of us mk owners are good help.but i don't know about washing the off brand get a good cleaning i guess. need something to keep ildel hands busy. right rich

I'm guessing you'll be cleaning Mikes car ...:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back