Official 5th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

i haven't done :q:q:q:q lately, just got back from cape cod, and now i have a plan to put a motor on a pedal bike, wonder how this is going to go

thats a possibility. im going to peoria this weekend to do a tune up and a few other things on mine and visit MWB but besides that and leaving thurs morning im free

BS! i loved your mark

let me know when you get into town.

I will officially have absolutely nothing done to my mark before the meet. The carpenter didn't get done with the house and can't come back before sat. The real estate people are coming over after that, so I'm screwed. Hopefully we get everything done and listed before i leave on fri!

+2 i hate bases but brents pulls it off

Dumb Ass ... trying to talk like Debi ... LSC LSC ... who cars LOL ... Mod the damn thing ... LOL that's what matters ...

I'm always being different, I brought those DTS Caddies, remember? Foxpaws can bring a Caddy, I'm done.

Even Chicken is backtracking he doesn't want the Geo.

Chicken and Shane thanks for the kind words about the base '97!!!!

What about me ... I have kind words ...

Those were the days but we all have to grow up man.

I can just see you pulling up with that GEO at School ... students saying those frickin' college teachers are eccentric ...

i haven't done :q:q:q:q lately, just got back from cape cod, and now i have a plan to put a motor on a pedal bike, wonder how this is going to go

Cool ... plan for next year ... motorized bicycle races ... LOL

Your Mark is fine, just bring it and enjoy the hell out of it!!

I will officially have absolutely nothing done to my mark before the meet. The carpenter didn't get done with the house and can't come back before sat. The real estate people are coming over after that, so I'm screwed. Hopefully we get everything done and listed before i leave on fri!

Dumb Ass ... trying to talk like Debi ... LSC LSC ... who cars LOL ... Mod the damn thing ... LOL that's what matters ...

rich your just jealous cuz you aint got one. i hate the looks on a gen 2 base all that chrome :yuck: but brents all just seems to go together so well id prefer a base evergreen over a lsc

nah, mine is modded now i can blow away an LSC and a gen1 for that matter! :p

I'll happily trade the Geo!

Now remember Pepps .. head west from Inday then turn north when you get to Iowa or Missouri ...

or take I-74 west from Inday ... until you merg on to I-80 west. Then take US Hwy 61 north .... That's all you have to do Pepps ... Don't let Debi Drive ... she'll have you back in TX before you get to the Beach Party ... LOL

Now remember Pepps .. head west from Inday then turn north when you get to Iowa or Missouri ...

or take I-74 west from Inday ... until you merg on to I-80 west. Then take US Hwy 61 north .... That's all you have to do Pepps ... Don't let Debi Drive ... she'll have you back in TX before you get to the Beach Party ... LOL

Ah Rich, i am thinking of the adventure that i will have. :D

whats the official head count? Sounds like its going to be the biggest beach party yet!

There are always more signed up then what comes ... then there are those who come and never sign up ... but it really doesn't matter .... the sign up is just to give a picture of people who are interested ...

Man, I'm actually kind of embrarassed to be driving the 94 to the meet. The thing is in HORRID condition paintwise. And as far as mods go....it ain't got much to show anymore.

Man, I'm actually kind of embrarassed to be driving the 94 to the meet. The thing is in HORRID condition paintwise. And as far as mods go....it ain't got much to show anymore.

that's alright, at least yours can be driven, i am not sure if i will get all the parts i need in time to get mine up there...not looking good right now, haven't even found some of the parts yet

Everyone knows the cars are works in progress, rather see you guys than the cars!

true that, i haven't given up by any stretch, but as the meet gets closer and other stuff keeps popping up it looks less likely every day that it will be a complete car, haha, i'll be there either way in whatever will get me there

Bring the Milan so I don't have the slowest car there. Any other LS's gonna be there?

Members online

Back