Official 5th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

Same here, I'm completing all my tune-up procedures for the trip, I was working on the car all weekend and then I didn't get my grading done so I was up unitl 2:30 am last night grading!

AZNTREVOR, havent' heard from you in forever, nice to have you back!

A/c is installed and I started tinting my windows. 5% on everything but the windshield should make it nice and cool for the trip.

This Friday is front end/ alignment time.

Can't wait folks.

Mike

I will be there im bringing Maurissa have our room booked at fennimore hills, see you all at the meet. Still looking for for a replacement for the continental so we will be riding up with conti.

you two should sit in the back and let conti be your chauffeur!

yeah i gotta start doing some things on my mark, good thing i got all this free time :)

Same here, I'm completing all my tune-up procedures for the trip, I was working on the car all weekend and then I didn't get my grading done so I was up unitl 2:30 am last night grading!

AZNTREVOR, havent' heard from you in forever, nice to have you back!

Yeah I know I'm the record holder of least posts of a semi active memeber

I know I'm Always the coolest Asian there BTW are you going to take us fly fishing while we are there?

Finally, were goin fly fishing. sweet!!:D:rolleyes::D

Lookin forward to seein everyone again, 5 years already, goes by to fast.:eek:

Looking forward to this even more now that im am employed again!

Can't wait to drink and try to be louder than chicken!

Last edited:
Looking forward to this even more now that im am employed again!

Can't wait to drink and try to be louder than chicken!

you can try

by the way at dinner the ms asked if joey and the new ms joey will be attending or will it be like last year when you bailed on us last minute?............................:shifty:

you can try

by the way at dinner the ms asked if joey and the new ms joey will be attending or will it be like last year when you bailed on us last minute?............................:shifty:

I asked Joey about that and he said that he doesn't know yet.

I still haven't had time to touch my mark yet, and i have a laundry list a mile long of stuff that needs done before i head up!

Going to finish my tint later tonight, right after I get the front end rebuilt.

My wife is getting tired of me talking about this meet so much.

:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back