Official 5th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

Don't forget to Call Debi ... she's in need of some help!!! ---

Dat Dat Ta Da... Pepps to the Rescue... It's Captain Chaos ....

captain-chaos-1.jpg

Yeah i told her that i would help her, Capt. Chaos :D :cool: :D :cool: I will need the use of a car when i get there.

Last edited:
Hey Pepps ... Debi asked me to book your flight ... I'm thinking because if she would do it you may not get to the meet. Or you may end up in the wrong state.

She's going to be picking you up at the Indy Airport. I found it to be the cheapest for you to fly from Tulsa to Indy and also easiest for Debi to get to you.

But You'll have to be at the Tulsa Airport by 5 AM ... so make sure you get this worked out. You need at least 1 hour to make sure you get your ticket and all things straighten out before the flight.

Take good care of Debi on the drive ... and make sure she turns right when she gets to Iowa.

Hey Pepps ... Debi asked me to book your flight ... I'm thinking because if she would do it you may not get to the meet. Or you may end up in the wrong state.

She's going to be picking you up at the Indy Airport. I found it to be the cheapest for you to fly from Tulsa to Indy and also easiest for Debi to get to you.

But You'll have to be at the Tulsa Airport by 5 AM ... so make sure you get this worked out. You need at least 1 hour to make sure you get your ticket and all things straighten out before the flight.

Take good care of Debi on the drive ... and make sure she turns right when she gets to Iowa.

Understood :D

Well i will not be driving to the meet this year, i will hook up with Debi in Indy and ride with her to the meet. :gr_devil: :cool:

Better start practicing your white knuckle pose.. Also Debi has a thing about getting Tux dirty .. no white knuckles in the dash ...

Also How large is your memory card? You better get a few more as I'm sure the first 1000 pics will be of you meeting Debi at the Air Port then of you walking with Debi to the car, then of you and Debi getting into Tux. Then of Debi driving tux.

there is a lot of Debi-ing going on her, too much! - enough now! rich, I just thought since you and Pepps did the flight when he flew when he flew before, you would know what his preferences were already...gesh...wha wha wha....the estrogen on this website is getting to intolerable levels...

I know where I am going and Pepps is just doing me a fav on the return trip - now hush and start planning a good meet will ya!!!

thank you very kindly Pepp, I look forward to the companion ship and thank you for agreeing to the ONE requirement....your digi stays in the trunk.

See yall there!!!!!! SMOOCHES

MsM8

Better start practicing your white knuckle pose.. Also Debi has a thing about getting Tux dirty .. no white knuckles in the dash ...

Also How large is your memory card? You better get a few more as I'm sure the first 1000 pics will be of you meeting Debi at the Air Port then of you walking with Debi to the car, then of you and Debi getting into Tux. Then of Debi driving tux.

Rich i will have plenty of memory available, i have two 1GB memory cards as well as a 4Gb memory card. :D

Yadda Yadda Yadda Debi ... Again making this about you ... LOL ... Remember Pepps is doing you a big favor and because of you, he may be without a car unless I get my 93 up and running. KK has been working on it but I still need some work in order to make sure he has my 93 for the cruise ... All because you needed to have someone ride with you or most of the way to AZ.

there is a lot of Debi-ing going on her, too much! - enough now! rich, I just thought since you and Pepps did the flight when he flew when he flew before, you would know what his preferences were already...gesh...wha wha wha....the estrogen on this website is getting to intolerable levels...

I know where I am going and Pepps is just doing me a fav on the return trip - now hush and start planning a good meet will ya!!!

thank you very kindly Pepp, I look forward to the companion ship and thank you for agreeing to the ONE requirement....your digi stays in the trunk.

See yall there!!!!!! SMOOCHES

MsM8

Your not afraid of a few pics are you. :gr_devil:

no pepps, not afraid... we will talk.... ;)

rich,
yes its is always all about me,
yes I am needy, and
yes, I deserve more, but love you guys so I stick around.
and again...YES it is always about me....DAH!

Debi - Well, the testosterone might abate a little... If Amante is behaving, and it looks like 4 tanks of gas will be below $500 I might brave the midwestern plains and travel to the land of cheese in mid July - that is, if people will welcome someone who mostly posts on the evil political forum... So if pepps needs a change on shotgun - tops off!!!

Well foxpaws you don't have to worry ... the political people don't come to the parties ... well except MonsterMark but he's been a no-show for the last few years.

We have too much fun for the Conservatives LOL .... Remember you safe here LOL ... Oops that's right Debi is a conservative...

And one rule of the Beach Party no political talk .. we are having fun.

I'm conservative?!?, is that what they are calling Christians now a days? It would be great to meet you foxpaws, don't listen to rich....he has issues.... lol

And one rule of the Beach Party no political talk .. we are having fun.

Don't worry rich, I always ;) play by the rules...

But, really, it is easy to leave the political crap by the side of the road in Nebraska - I'll just pick it up on the way back...

Any parking without trees- I'll be topless if possible... tree and bird goo inside the car -:p

It'd be great to get a Caddy at the meet! The only time they are represented is when I fly and rent a DTS :p

lol, very true, don't care to much for the DTS tho, had one in philly and baltimore, not that exciting, that and oh there not a lincoln

I had a ball with that car I put the parking brake on and did a FWD burnout in Boscobel.

I had a ball with that car I put the parking brake on and did a FWD burnout in Boscobel.

Another reason to never, ever buy a rental car :)

Hopefully you will all be nice to the lone Caddy - it plays well with others ;)

Yeah def. don't buy a rental car!

I'm a big fan of the Allante, love to see one, haven't seen one in years.

It'd be great to get a Caddy at the meet! The only time they are represented is when I fly and rent a DTS :p

No .. We had a 93 Eldo at the meet in Lombard, IL ... Eldo for life ..

That's the meet when Dave through Conti into the River, We burned the LOD Banner, and Debi had a White 96 Mark VIII yet before she totaled it.

Remeber the one that you rented for the Christmas Party ...

4 weeks until i am in Boscoel and then i can have some Killian's Beer. :Beer
It would Suck if the Beach Party was Cancelled Pepps ... :rolleyes::eek::) J/K

Wouldn't do that to you.

Oh and by the way ... Still wish I had a video of Brent testing his portable GPS unit out by running down the street.:)

I remember the other Caddies I had there but I'm talking beach party ONLY!

I can re-create the GPS run, anyone want to challenge me to a race?

(Well, maybe not Cassie)

No .. We had a 93 Eldo at the meet in Lombard, IL ... Eldo for life ..

That's the meet when Dave through Conti into the River, We burned the LOD Banner, and Debi had a White 96 Mark VIII yet before she totaled it.

Remeber the one that you rented for the Christmas Party ...

It would Suck if the Beach Party was Cancelled Pepps ... :rolleyes::eek::) J/K

Wouldn't do that to you.

Oh and by the way ... Still wish I had a video of Brent testing his portable GPS unit out by running down the street.:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back