longtimemarkviiilover IS A SCAMMER

i dont know why ever since this guy came here with his very first user name, why have i been dragged into every single dispute he has had with members on here. everytime someone pisses in his cheerios, he threatens me?????????????????????????????????? wtf. dennis i know you are still coming on this site to read what is written in here. i am telling you for the last time, if you dont leave me out of your problems, and keep making threats to me, about me, whatever. i can get to new york in 16 hours, and trust me man, i will drive there if thats what has to be done. i do not understand why this guy insists i have anything to do with him. i have :q:q:q:qing had it with this :q:q:q:q:q:q:q and i seriously am about to snap.

Finally! Another crusade we all can get behind.
CS010471.jpg

I have been checking the pictures out and some of the markings would really be hard to have in the same spot. I found 3 different things that match what Chris had for sale and mailed. It's obvious it was mailed and made it to the ebay auction. Dennis seems to have the same exact markings on his. Now I find that one odd. Were these markings of a 97 only or were they markings of one persons console and one of a kind markings that were missed by the buyer?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-1998-MARK-VIII-8-CENTER-CONSOLE-CUP-HOLDER-97-98_W0QQitemZ120495027184QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1c0e1033f0
222m3i8p2.gif

11zft00h.gif

Seriously, what are the chances of 2 marks being in the same place and the sticker being rolled back exactly like the other?

^^^^^
nice proof this could actually be used in court I would think

KK I have a my lawyers cell number on me all the time just in case
I get another ticket
so does this mean that you wont associate with me now

Wow, I never thought I'd see this escalate so much. Dude, you have to proof & you have the emails. Take it to a lawyer & make it happen. I would probably contact the press, they sometimes push a person to their breaking point. The press also has the funds to conduct their own investigations. If I was in your shoes I'd do everything possible & finally stop him. GOOD LUCK MAN!

Lookin into the comparison picks which i deeply examined as well kinda crushed what i was waitin for....... "oh i just got it today" lol... but seriously that is the same center console... thru examining farther i found some more identical marks.... what a fudge packer.... hes like my father, he sets his mind on B.S. and then beleives its tru. One of his favorite sayins was im right if im right and im right if im wrong.... that applies here as well...

So we have receipts, photo proof and the idiotic demeanor of this nut. Well that settles it for sure.

Oh sure take away my thunder ... I banned him first ... because he was a dillweed ...or as Debi put it a Drillrod ... You just wanted all the credit LOL:D

I wasn't convinced yet and needed more proof from both sides.
He kept on yammering about not having delivery confirmation and that is when I knew this wasn't the first time for this guy to do this. He just waits for the opportunity to claim he didn't receive it and unless you can prove it, he takes the money and runs.

Karma will deal with him.

Ya, I felt bad but you jumped the gun. I felt we needed for him to dig a little deeper, which I knew he would and he didn't disappoint.

Sorry about that Mespock.

Hey everyone, Spock get the credit one this one. :D

And I froze his IP and email addresses.

Wow, I never thought I'd see this escalate so much. Dude, you have to proof & you have the emails. Take it to a lawyer & make it happen. I would probably contact the press, they sometimes push a person to their breaking point. The press also has the funds to conduct their own investigations. If I was in your shoes I'd do everything possible & finally stop him. GOOD LUCK MAN!

He needs to take that proof to Paypal and get his money.

He needs to take that proof to Paypal and get his money.

I already talked to paypal. They wont reverse their decision without online delivery confirmation. The fact that my stolen parts are on ebay has nothing to do with paypal.

No way Luke, cause I know you like to drive like a pissed off 16 year old... you've told me all this before :D

I just had some insider information ... I thought you conservatives understood that LOL ... call me Martha LOL

I wasn't convinced yet and needed more proof from both sides.
He kept on yammering about not having delivery confirmation and that is when I knew this wasn't the first time for this guy to do this. He just waits for the opportunity to claim he didn't receive it and unless you can prove it, he takes the money and runs.

Karma will deal with him.

Ya, I felt bad but you jumped the gun. I felt we needed for him to dig a little deeper, which I knew he would and he didn't disappoint.

Sorry about that Mespock.

Hey everyone, Spock get the credit one this one. :D

And I froze his IP and email addresses.

Why keep banning this guy? Just let him stay on, he makes for an entertaining post. And besides he keeps popping in with different names and causing issues for different people... 1 name 1 person to watch.

Why keep banning this guy? Just let him stay on, he makes for an entertaining post. And besides he keeps popping in with different names and causing issues for different people... 1 name 1 person to watch.

THE CHAMELEON!:eek:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=58335&highlight=longtimemarkviiilover

I also had bad dealings with this idiot.Good thing i didnt get scammed.I got a good laugh from this BS.

QUOTE=longtimemarkviiilover;582060]no disrespect,, but when he answers emaillls with in seconds then falls off what am i to think.. im not being rude im looking out for you all..i came here because my bud is a long time member here and told me it was cool.. he said exactally if you cant take sarscasam them dont go.. but the thing is i been reading stuff here for years and i like the people here so i finally joined... alot say people are rude but you know what i keep track, these people here have alot of knoladge,, maybe some wise remarks but you know what, it is a free country.. my father has bought from the jamie guy and the thomas guy here.. not to say names but hes sastified...,, i dont know last names so flame away but im satisfied... im not basing anyone but a reply to 20 emails all with in minutes is rare then once i pay...... nothing?? i was just worried and only posted this post to let people know so they are not out buying the parts i already bought... thought this is what people wanted to know around here.. again not bashing just letting people know.. i was on a mustang forum once and bought a supercharger,, well little did i know he was selling it twice.. lost $1,800 so yea im worried now when sending money, sorry![/QUOTE]

This guy sounds just like the retard i dealt with about a year ago whose ebay user name was the518boxman and went by martin quinn.He tried to scam me out of $300 but i ended up getting paypal to side with me and got my money back.I got threatning,nasty emails from this guy about 3-5 times a day for many weeks.I kept most of them.Also he did the same thing and brought jamie into it for no reason.Hes definitely a paranoid nut!!

Members online

Back