longtimemarkviiilover IS A SCAMMER

more like this douche canoe
attachment.jpg

Hello everyone.. just returned form my Vacation from Moscow.. had a really great time!.
Now for a update...........
I am 58 years old and live close to this person you are talking about.. I have met him in person many many time...he is one of the largest Lincoln mark VIII parts person I have ever seen.. most of the NY Lincoln deals buy parts from him .. after seeing this post I am starting to wonder...It does not sound like him in no way...I actually found a Collectors steering wheel from him in Mint condition for 200.00 and a shifter handle he gave me as a gift....Other than Sunny from Va.. he is about the only parts person i would deal with.. I think most of you need a click for buying and just stick with that.. after all, ebay is doomed anyhow.
OK folks.. enjoy your chats...just thought i'd throw in my 2 cents..

Gramps, I think you confused. This guy can not be the largest since he said in his own words he just started parting Mark VIIIs.

"I ONLY STARTED PARTING OUT THE MARKS IN MARCH"

And second, just read his responses. On his first post he flames the entire board, not the original poster. This is not a level headed person AT ALL. Clearly this is NOT the person you dealt with.

Jamie is by far the largest...

If you in any way shape or form think that Chris scammed Dennis I will personally say that I'd put my absolute word that Chris would NEVER do that...

I have to admit, I bought something from him...And I broke my own rule,"NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH MEMBERS" who just want to sell, and don't contribute to the forum in any other way.....But the purchase went fine, I received what I asked for.....Now that being said, The issue here is not whether he's a scammer, It's who do I believe? Well, when I was young, I was in a gang in newark n.j. and then fought in Viet Nam, AND NO MATTER WHAT, you stick by your brothers!!! And now (LOL):shifty: I belong to the MARK VIII GANG:shifty:Chris I got your back, Nuff said!

(YES I AM CRAZY!)

John, are you sure that wasn't me you bought from? I just didn't want to be confused with that guy. I have sold a lot of odd ball parts on here to about 8 of you and it's always come to your door when I said. I always ship Priority Mail when possible and a tracking number is on the receipt. John, you are the only one that I have shipped to using 2 envelopes. That's not my normal method of shipping btw lol. Just glad you got it.

Anyway, I always use Priority Mail because it gets to the buyer faster and tracking / confirmation comes with that. Online tracking sucks azz but you have your proof. Going with big items, it would be UPS or FedX and if the person doesn't want to pay the cost, :q:q:q:qem. Someone else will buy it.

I got my door handle that was shipped @ the same time the rest of that stuff was. Just as a side note, he gave it to me & I paid the shipping on it. Judging from the receipt with my zip code on it, I actually paid less than the cost of shipping! So not only did he send me a needed part for FREE, he even made up the difference out of his own pocket. Chris is a horrible scammer.........

Just to update all of you I just recieved an Email from Dennis, however it was also registered under a different name, dave judson.

Here is the email he sent me today.

You wanna play games you little bitch...You wanna start trouble...WATCH WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN BRO! IM TELLING YOU YOUR :q:q:q:qING WITH THE WRONG GUY...YOU WANNA CREAT A BIG LIE THEN GET PEOPLE TO COME TO MY AUCTIONS AND BUY MY :q:q:q:q THINKING THEY WILL LEAVE ME A BAD FEEDBACK AND GET AWAY WITH IT..FIRST OFF THAT DONT WORK..IF HE DONT PAY THE FEEDBACK WILL GETY REMOVED.. NICE EBAY NAME YOU CREATED ALSO WELL IF IT WAS YOU...SURE HOPE THAT WAS NOT YOU BECAUSE IF SO THEN KISS YOUR ACCOUNT GOODBYE AS I TURNED IT IN ALONG WITH YOU SO YOU MIGHT WANNA HOPE YOUR ISP ADDRESS ARE NOT THE SAME! ANF IF IT IS ONE OF YOUR DICK RYDING FRIENDS THEN YOU MIGHT WANT TO POST FOR THEM TO STOP BECAUSE I MY FRIEND KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME BETTER THEN YOU...YOUR A SELLER AND SO IS JAMIE... I WILL MAKE :q:q:q:q HAPPEN YOU WONT BELIEVE...100% ON BOTH YA WILL BE GONE...I WILL ACTUALLY GO TO MANY FRIENDS I HAVE AND ACTUALLY BUY AND PAY FOR STUFF THEN YOU WILL GET NEGS THAT STICK...AND IM NOT GOING TO GO ON ABOUT WHAT ELSE WILL GO DOWN YOU WILL SEE AND WISH YOU NEVER :q:q:q:qED WITH ME.. THIS IS MY FIRST AND FINAL WARNING..I LOVE TO PLAY GAMES BUD AND IM SURE JAMIE WONT LIKE THE FACT HE GOT DRAGGED INTO YOUR :q:q:q:q BUT I WILL HIT IT WHERE IT HURTS BAD SO YOU MIGHT WANNA TELL THEM TO STOP THE :q:q:q:q..

This was my responce:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I will make sure to give this email to the postal police, who is by the way investigating our little situation. Have a good weekend.

I cannot believe what this guy is accusing me of. What a low life. Im sorry, but I just dont have time for this anymore.

As soon as I sent that email out I immediately got another one from him:

I dont see where you posted for your clowns to stop :q:q:q:qing around so should I start the games now with you and jamie and your sales! I got 4 people ready to have fund with me here..all from different places ready to do some damage to those 100% accounts on lvc of courese lol lol you get my drift...and you know what ones im talking about!

if you are a scammer kpt8m thanks for not scaming me I got my parts I bought from you thanks for the good parts I have not dealt with the other guy so I cant say much except that he seems immature and I will not deal with him

I got out of that he plans to hack into lvc accounts?? and fck with ebay accounts? There's solid evidence that hes planning to commit illegal acts. What a McDoucher.

I have no prob vouching for ya chris...it sucks that nice guys finish last more often than not.

actually post his address so everyone can have a mass lvc "secret Santa" dog poop week.

Supporters of Chris...additional posts are fine...

Critical posts will become 'challenged' reviews ( as in edited or deleted ) as the other party is not here to defend themselves anymore. So let's not have to lock it.

I warned him to stop digging so don't you pick up a shovel too.;)

- Thank You -

good job Chris - let it be. He has already incriminated himself and his threats can get him landed in jail even if nothing happens. Internet threats are prosecutable and since it is solid evidence (server records are like DNA), easy cases. You keep your nose clean as always, and he will do himslef in.

smooches Hottie - we all love ya and ya know...nice guys really finish first...:biggrin:

SMOOCHES!
Debi

(lol take the r out of incriminated..lol)

What does Jamie have to do with this. This guy, if really ripped off, it not acting like a victim at all.

Supporters of Chris...additional posts are fine...

Critical posts will become 'challenged' reviews ( as in edited or deleted ) as the other party is not here to defend themselves anymore. So let's not have to lock it.

I warned him to stop digging so don't you pick up a shovel too.;)

- Thank You -

:rolleyes: awwhhhhh...my hero ;)

I want to say it again one more time for everyone that reads this and even thinks for 1 second that k9t8m (Chris) is a scammer... Chris is an extremely nice, honest, upstanding guy. He did not, and would not scam ANYONE...

All of LVC are down right good people, each of us knows the other because over time we have established ourselves as honest upright members.

I have done much business with LVC members (even sold/bought some car parts too! - lol) and would not hesitate for one minute to do business with one of us.

LVC RULES!!!!

Debi

Wow. I just read this thread. This guy screams scammer every time i read his ebay descriptions. This happened to me twice on ebay. once on $300 in hot wheels and once on action figures. Sold them both on the same day. Never send stuff on ebay without a tracking number, but i guess i'll do that with all my dealings from now on. +1 on the dog**** :D we can make it a christmas present.

I want to say it again one more time for everyone that reads this and even thinks for 1 second that k9t8m (Chris) is a scammer... Chris is an extremely nice, honest, upstanding guy. He did not, and would not scam ANYONE...

And the same goes for Jamie. I have bought many many things from him and everything has always been good. Making threats at Jamie may not have been a very smart move. I know him a little better than that but making threats period, is not necessary at all.

Just to update all of you I just recieved an Email from Dennis, however it was also registered under a different name, dave judson.

Here is the email he sent me today.

You wanna play games you little bitch...You wanna start trouble...WATCH WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN BRO! IM TELLING YOU YOUR :q:q:q:qING WITH THE WRONG GUY...YOU WANNA CREAT A BIG LIE THEN GET PEOPLE TO COME TO MY AUCTIONS AND BUY MY :q:q:q:q THINKING THEY WILL LEAVE ME A BAD FEEDBACK AND GET AWAY WITH IT..FIRST OFF THAT DONT WORK..IF HE DONT PAY THE FEEDBACK WILL GETY REMOVED.. NICE EBAY NAME YOU CREATED ALSO WELL IF IT WAS YOU...SURE HOPE THAT WAS NOT YOU BECAUSE IF SO THEN KISS YOUR ACCOUNT GOODBYE AS I TURNED IT IN ALONG WITH YOU SO YOU MIGHT WANNA HOPE YOUR ISP ADDRESS ARE NOT THE SAME! ANF IF IT IS ONE OF YOUR DICK RYDING FRIENDS THEN YOU MIGHT WANT TO POST FOR THEM TO STOP BECAUSE I MY FRIEND KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME BETTER THEN YOU...YOUR A SELLER AND SO IS JAMIE... I WILL MAKE :q:q:q:q HAPPEN YOU WONT BELIEVE...100% ON BOTH YA WILL BE GONE...I WILL ACTUALLY GO TO MANY FRIENDS I HAVE AND ACTUALLY BUY AND PAY FOR STUFF THEN YOU WILL GET NEGS THAT STICK...AND IM NOT GOING TO GO ON ABOUT WHAT ELSE WILL GO DOWN YOU WILL SEE AND WISH YOU NEVER :q:q:q:qED WITH ME.. THIS IS MY FIRST AND FINAL WARNING..I LOVE TO PLAY GAMES BUD AND IM SURE JAMIE WONT LIKE THE FACT HE GOT DRAGGED INTO YOUR :q:q:q:q BUT I WILL HIT IT WHERE IT HURTS BAD SO YOU MIGHT WANNA TELL THEM TO STOP THE :q:q:q:q..

This was my responce:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I will make sure to give this email to the postal police, who is by the way investigating our little situation. Have a good weekend.

I cannot believe what this guy is accusing me of. What a low life. Im sorry, but I just dont have time for this anymore.

I think you actually need to send this to his local police. Communicating threats in person or via the web is a crime and law enforcement is taking it much more seriously that in the past.

This guy just wont stop.

his latest.

Dude, dont you get it...turn all my :q:q:q:qing emails in...i dont give a :q:q:q:q ass hole... You sold me parts and i never got them..so did what i was supposed to do..files a paypal complaint and they decided in my favor and refunded me.. i never got the parts you (say) you sent.. a recipt dont mean :q:q:q:q...tracking tells all.. you could a boxed up a rock and sent it to anywhere in my city for all i know and just thought the reciept would save your ass..well little did you know paypal asks for tracking..so I think your scam back fired on you bud..call the postal police all you want..send them this email also...Hi postal police.....fact is i get packages allllll the time so whats going to happen..you think the mail man is going to say he opened my package and he knows for a fact i got the parts.. I dont think so...i have got 4 packages in last 4 days alone...no one is going to come and tell me i got your parts because first there is no proof, and if there was we would not be in this situation to begin with because that would mean i got the parts..so do as you wish im not worried one bit...Facts are simple... I NEVER GOT NO PACKAGE FROM YOU POINT BLANK.. AND AS FAR AS YOU NOT KNOWING WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT...SINCE YOU OPEND THIS POST CALLING ME A SCAMMER..YOU HAVE GOT ME INTO A FIGHT WITH EVERYONE ON THERE..KICKED OFF, AND A COUPLE PEOPLE CALLING MY HOUSE AND NOW SOMEONE WHO CREATED AN EMAY NAME JUST FOR THE SOUL PURPOSE TO BID ON MY :q:q:q:q TO LEAVE ME A BAD FEEDBACK...WELL NOT GOING TO WORK...AND YOU AND JAMIL WILL BE THE ONES TO FEEL IT SO YOU MIGHT WANNA POST FOR THE :q:q:q:q TO STOP....I ALSO AM NOW GOIGN TO CONTACT A LAWYER AND SEE WHAT CAN BE DONE...YOU HAVE CASUED QUITE A BIT OF :q:q:q:q FOR ME AND IM GOING TO SEE WHAT MY OPTIONS ARE TO SUE YOUR ASS..AND YES I CAN BE DONE I HAVE BEEN FDOING ALOT OF READING ABOUT IT...SO YOU MY FRIEND HAVE THE NICE WEEKEND.. THIS IS FAR FROM OVER!

as much as i hate to say it i would call the local fuzz and see what they think about the situation

Members online

No members online now.
Back