longtimemarkviiilover IS A SCAMMER

Okay Im going to start this from the very begenning. You can see how quickly it turns ugly for me.

ME- Everything is boxed up and ready to go. If I dont have payment by 730am tomorrow it wont ship till wednesday.

k9t8m@yahoo.com is my paypal.

HIM- I made it in time for shipping today.. it is 5 am, I am getting ready for work..Please send the tracking numbers today when you get off work.. Also if you still have the door panels, grill and front tag holder on friday I want them.. figure out a total price shipped and let me know.. Thanks again for getting these modules for me.

P.S I am also looking for a set of hid ballasts if you have any or come across a set. last winter mine the bed and If for some reason it happens again I want an extra set on hand. Thanks again!

ME- I still have the door panels and grille, but the license bracket is shipping out today. I also sold the passenger window switches, but everything else is there. Im going to have to try and find some boxes to get the door panels in, but ill let you know.;

HIM- ok sounds good, i dont really care about the switches anyhow just the panels!

ME- I think I have at least one. I may have 2, but ill have to look.

HIM- ok, take a peak and get bck to me later and let me know when you send my tracking numbers..im at work now till 4 anyhow! Thanks!

HIM- Hi, Do you have my tracking numbers. Thank you!

ME- I am looking all over the recipt for a tracking number. It only shows two numbers, which i couldnt get to work on usps.com

bill# 1000301246855
receipt# 003401

HIM- HMM, that dont make sense? This was usps?? send me a picture of the reciept,, usps tracking is 20 numbers?? send to morey82@live.com

email sent.

I have no emails from you?

ME- i copy and pasted the email. Ill just post the pics here:

Sorry for the big pics but i wanted to make sure you could read them.

HIM- There is only one transaction on that reciept to me and it was for 16lbs..how did you mail all that stuff in one package? and how could it have only weighed 16 lbs??

Those above were all the day I sent the packages 10-20-09

HIM- Hey, I need to know whats going on.. there is only one package on that slip you showed me and I bought 6 parts that would have weighed and cost more then just $16 bucks to ship and more then 16 lbs ?? I would also like to know what balloon parcel post is. I have shipped a ton of items and never seen that on a recipt. I bought these items and now dont have tracking either.. i need some info on all this stuff!

ME- Dude settle down. I shipped everything yesterday. I have no idea why there is no tracking number. If you have a fax machine ill fax you a copy of the recipt. There are 2 packages that shipped to you, i must have just missed it in the picture. The balloon thing is for an oversized package.

HIM- But im looking at the reciept now. I can see it full from top to bottom and there is only one package to me on it! putt he pictures together and you can see start of the reciept to the next photo that leads right to the end.. Only one package on there is mine!

HIM- Na I will just wait!

HIM- You shipped this stuff tuesday and its now saturday and it is not here still.. do you know how long it will take? according to their web site it should have been here by now. 5 days is a while. I know I bought a shirt from ca the day before ( monday) and I got the shirt on thursday and thats further away then you and it was just regular mail also. let me know. Thanks!

ME- I think the post office has trouble with big boxes. Ups is usually 5 days, but costs almost double.

BTW I did some looking and I do have 2 headlight ballasts.

I have a load of HID stuff I stockpiled a few years back, turns out that was a horrible idea, now they arent worth . Oh well. I just keep them for myself.

HIM- what do you mean hid stuff? What all do you have??

HIM- please send me a picture of this second pakage you say is on the reciept.. you sent me a picture showing one but when i asked for the other you never gave me it instead said you would fax.. if you took a picture of the first one i see no problem taking a picture of the 2 package on the recipet.. it will not be the one that says 18lb 10.6 oz to zip 12078 it will be the other one you say is on there. i would like to see it! i still do not have these parts and you are only 4 states over and the post office said there is no reason they should not have been here on monday and now that they are still not here on tuesday then there is a problem!

ME- you need to settle down. You got these parts for NOTHING. I said I shipped the parts which I did. I have went more than out of my way to make you happy, I am going to take a pic of the receipt again, but thats it.

BTW I just got the email from paypal for the dispute, thanks alot i really appreciate that. YOU SAW THE F-KING RECEIPT its not like I made all this up.

HIM-And just how did I get these for nothing. Last I checked I paid $200 bucks for them..And you might want to look at the first pictures of the reciepts you sent me as the second package was not on them.If You remember we already went threw this and you said you must have forgot and missed that part on the reciept! So no I did not see the F-king Reciept for the second package! First Off I dont know you from a hole in the ground, so when my stuff is already running 2 days late according to the post office then I have every right to put a hold on my payment untill I get my stuff. To many scammers on these damn car sites so I have to protect myself and my money and thats what the paypal hold is for!

HIM- I ship alot also and always forund usps is cheaper for small stuff but ups is cheaper for big stuff or right around the same.. for example i shipped a box today and it wzas $24.55 ups and when i did a usps qoute is was $27.05 then $.80 centtracking which ups gives for free!

As for the ballast I found a set for $20 bucks so grabbed them up. Thanks for letting me know though!

And if you saw the paypal dispute and you really did ship them then why not respond to the dispute as they asked!!

ME- Look at what those parts normally sell for. I GAVE them to you.

Here are some examples:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-...item1e58d08491

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/97-98...item35a45668d0

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MARK-...item1c0d776dc3

^ wow that bottom one is kind of weird, looks like same part I sold to you and it even happens to be in the same town as i shipped them to you. That kind of raises a red flag to me.

Shall I go on or is that enough examples of how SUPER CHEAP you got the parts for?

The packages have been shipped, what else do you want me to do?

BOTH packages were shipped and ended up costing the same. Look at the weight, it was, in fact, 2 packages.

Here are the pictures to prove it.

I shipped your parts the VERY same day as you paid me. Id say that is more than acceptable. I can help the fact that the post office sucks.

HIM- Well if you really shipped them then you might want to say something or then will then favor me and refund the money before anything.. You dont just read it and not respond. Makes you look guility of something!

Just say I shipped items and they should be there soon and we will continue to wait. BUT AGAIN YOU NEED TO SAY ATLEAST THAT FOR NOW SO THEY HAVE A RESPONCE ENTERED FROM YOU.. i WILL WAIT AND SEE IF THEY COME TOMORROW.

First off I dont give a crap about ebay prices.. And sending a auction number to a CLEAR headlight with HID bulb does not compare prices with a Yellowed, faded headlight with NO HID bulb so that comparision made no sense..

Second of all what do you think I would pay for a complete center console if I want yard hopping at a U-Pull_it junk yard..Well let me tell you, Im looking at a parts list right now to my local U-Pull-it and a complete center console is $25 bucks...And yes they do gets marks in from time to time!

Third I dont care what red glags you got about what..I will email you a picture of 3 of these wood dash trim pieces sitting in my house right now, just say the word..All are chipped pretty good!

I will send you tons of pictures..if you wanna go there.. No red flags here bud im just looking for my parts I paid for and you seem pretty upset about it.. Thats the only red flag here!!

ME- IF they dont show up by november 6th, paypal can take the money back, because i can guarantee you they will show up. Have a good night!

HIM- O Thats just wonderfull!

ME- let me know when they do show up please.

This next email was sent on 10-28-09, only 8 days after items had been shipped

HIM- Dude hit the refund button on the payment and send my money back. This is F-ing Bull ! Mail has came and gone once again and still nothing.. I have ordered a few things now AFTER my order with you, and all came from further away distances then you are and I have all the items. I dont know what you did but you messed something up and Im not waiting anymore on somthing that is not showing up. There is no way in hell from you to me It would have taken this long. Im done, Send my money back!

ME- Im not giving you a refund. period. You saw the receipt from the post office. At this point it is out of my hands. What else do you want me to do?

Im not calling you a liar but for all I know you could already have the parts.

Im sorry but I have proof I shipped them and I didnt do anything wrong here. I shipped them the EXACT same day you payed me.

What do you expect me to do, not have my parts, and eat the $200. I dont think so.
I dont care what you do, I f-king paid you $200 bucks and dont have my parts, What do you want me to do,, eat the $200 I dont think so..

HIM- You are the seller..which means you are responsible to get my items to me..For all I know you shipped some junk to a near by address just to make me think you shipped my stuff. Im about to start a thread to warn everyone about you..Whyo the F-k ships parts and dont get tracking on an order for $200 bucks.. I think your a scammer and a theif..You will see bud you weill see! I will take the drive to come get my money if you think for one spit second your ripping this boy off!

ME- Call me what you willl and what you want. Look at my 100% ebay feedback. That doesnt happen by accident. My ebay username is k9t8m.

You can badmouth me all you want, but you are the new kid on the block with less than 20 posts, you think anyone is going to listen to you?

If you are that upset about it, then let paypal decide how to rule. I believe I have enough proof on my side.

It seems like I am the only one that is trying to make things right here and all you do is point the finger. Real mature.

HIM- I WILL BE SURE TO POST WHAT YOU JUST SAID ALSO.. TELLING ME BECAUSE IM NEW NO ONE WILL BELIEVE ME.. THAT MAKES YOU LOOK GUILTY RIGHT THERE AS YOU KNOWINGLY KNOW YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT ON A NEW GUY THINKING NO ONE WILL CARE!! HEY MAYBE THEY WILL OR WONT. I DONT CARE.. I DONT LIVE OFF THIS SITE LIKE YOU!AND YOU GOT NO PROOF OF NOTHING.. I GOT THE PROOF..ITS CALLED A PAYPAL RECIEPT..DO YOU HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER?? AND I DONT CARE OF THE OUTCOME WITH PAYPAL.. POINT IS VERY SIMPLE.. IF I GET RIPPED OFF.. I COME GET MY MONEY...SIMPLE AS THAT.. THINK IM PLAYING BUT YOU WILL SOON SEE YOU JUST RIPPED OFF THE (WRONG) GUY BUD! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

ME- I did nothing wrong here. Put yourself in my shoes, what do you expect me to do?

If I were you Id wait a few days. They will show up.

HIM- Mail man has ONCE again come and gone still no packages.. And you did do something wrong.... You never got tracking numbers..Thats the only proof for anything. And you being the seller are fully responsible to make sure the buyer gets his items.. And instead you tell me your not taking the loss so basically oh well to me...?? Thats scumbag ! And then you enter a bogus tracking number to paypal thinking that would work?? Well look who got a refund! Stick that parts up your ass you scammer!

ME- Please let me know when the parts arrive, I will give you $45 to ship them back to me. Thanks.

HIM- Well if they do show up I will pay for them. Im not out for free parts..Just want my parts or my money and by the looks of it they are lost.. This is why you should Always get tracking. I will keep an eye out but dont cross your fingers. With out tracking usps wont do crap as they cant do crap!

ME- I just talked to a paypal agent on the phone and basically she told me to take the receipt into the post office and ask if they can track down the mail carrier who should have delivered the parts, and get a statement. I really dont know whats going on, its not like these boxes are easy to lose, they are very large.

To be completely honest with you this was the first time I used the post office to ship anything. They were cheaper than UPS. I have always shipped ups before, but the post office is much closer to work and more convenient. The reason I didnt get a tracking number is because with all UPS transactions you automatically get a tracking number, I didnt realize that the post office didnt work the same way.

There is no doubt in my mind that the parts will show up sooner or later. I really apologize for the confusion. At this point I guess we both just wait.

It just sux that not only do I not have my parts, but I am out the $34 shipping costs as well.

Believe me If I were trying to scam you I wouldn't be trying to make this right.

ME- Let me know if you hear anything and Ill let you know what the post office says.

HIM- ok!

ME- Basically what the post office told me is that sooner or later it will either show up at your door or mine. It the address was written incorrectly then they would mail it back to me, which they said enough time hadnt passed to expect it yet. The postmaster told me to wait at least another week, and if neither one of us hears anything then she was going to send me to a company who investigates lost packages by the post office.

She also wanted me to ask you if by any chance you had checked with the post office to make sure they weren't just sitting there waiting for you to pick them up.

She also said sometimes the address labels fall off (which I purchased from usps) and they just get lost forever, but the likely hood of two very large packages shipped together having lost both the labels is HIGHLY unlikely.

So for now I guess we both wait.

Like I said if they show up there please let me know, and ill do the same for you.

HIM- ok

ME- have you seen them yet?

HIM- I wish, I been driving around with out a center console waiting for it to get here. I took mine out the day you said you shipped them! I also checked my post office and nothing. they said even if your tag fell off the usps tag would still be on there with the zip code where it came from so they would not keep the package at my post office as it would do no good, they would ship it back to the zip codes post office.

Again please understand that all these emails were from 10-20-09 to 10-29-09, which is the date paypal ruled in favor of him, I havnt heard anything from him since.

BTW chicken I hate you lol.......That just took me about an hour to copy and paste all of that. lol.

LVC FTW!!!!

Edit: I just realized the pictures didnt show up. Oh well they are on the first page of this post.

As I said before, a simple tracking number and signature confirmation would have stopped all of this from happening. I have bought from 100% feedback sellers a few times and the items got lost (stolen) in the mail. Once the tracking number said the item was en-route and nothing showed up afterward. There is the possibility that the items never got there, and unfortunately there is no way to tell if it ever did or not. I had a woman overnight me a payment for a car once and it got there 12 days later, so crazy stuff can and will happen.

wow that was a lot of reading
but I agree with marked8 a tracking number and sig would have stopped all of this cause company's do loose packages or they take for ever to get there

I hope the parts show up back at you door k9t8m he should have waited longer for the shipment before asking for his refund
I dont like loosing new members and I really hate to see long time members get screwed that just scuks

chris. he's doing the same thing that ass Ed used to do, and i witnessed it, he bought your parts, you shipped, he knew you shipped, he put in a paypal claim, got the parts in and paypal sided with him, so he got your parts and he got his money back, now the stuff is on ebay. he calls everyone a scammer, in every post, he says it over and over and over, right there you can see this guy is good at what he does, HE scams and points fingers, the guy is a complete dick.

Anyone who does sell online occasionall and uses paypal... withdraw any money received ASAP. They can't refund the money if it's in your bank account.

I have to admit, I bought something from him...And I broke my own rule,"NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH MEMBERS" who just want to sell, and don't contribute to the forum in any other way.....But the purchase went fine, I received what I asked for.....Now that being said, The issue here is not whether he's a scammer, It's who do I believe? Well, when I was young, I was in a gang in newark n.j. and then fought in Viet Nam, AND NO MATTER WHAT, you stick by your brothers!!! And now (LOL):shifty: I belong to the MARK VIII GANG:shifty:Chris I got your back, Nuff said!

(YES I AM CRAZY!)

I agree, I mean why would k9t8m scam him then post here that he's a scammer????? come on??? And he says "he drove around for a week without a console in??? I thought he parted these cars.....what a douche!! Its ashame he's too far from you.....i know for $200 I'd want to take a ride if you know what I mean...I know I will NEVER deal with him! I will stick loyal to me LVC crew!

I want to understand one point. When you agreed on a price, he then refused to pay shipping? I'm just trying to understand why you had to pay shipping? Also, Parcel Post is the slowest way of shipping from the post office. It's a shame, that you have to pay for everything when using usps.

HAHAHAHAHA! LASERSVT you always make me laugh man! HAHAHAHA! Those pictures are priceless! I think you have a picture for every occasion!

btw, Jamie has an awesome operation as I have seen it first hand, and I have bought a few parts off of him already. So this dude has no place trying to down Jamie in any way! Just wanted to throw that out there.

ok dude i have a question for you. if k9 actually ripped you off then why didnt you start a thread like you did here? http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=58532

i am still waiting for your answer big red apple.

i think its almost comical, he jumps right back to big apple style when he is accused of something. "come up here and do something about it" this guy must have had a f#cked up childhood. its a damn shame

i am still waiting for your answer big red apple.

i think its almost comical, he jumps right back to big apple style when he is accused of something. "come up here and do something about it" this guy must have had a f#cked up childhood. its a damn shame

When I read his posts I picture it coming from this douche canoe.
guido.jpg

Members online

Back