longtimemarkviiilover IS A SCAMMER

Of course you don't give a f*ck who I am, you're hiding behind your keyboard like the pussy you seem to call everyone on here, flapping your lips like you're some bad ass. You know nothing of me, yet I know plenty about you already so I would cool it with the tough guy attitude before you make this far worse on yourself.

WELL WHAT THE :q:q:q:q YOU WAITING FOR...COME ON BRO..DRIVE YOUR PUNK ASS UP HERE AND SEE WHAT THE FU@KS UP... WHY DONT YOU BE THE FIRST GUY ONE HERE WHO ACTUALLY ATTAMPTS TO BACK THEIR TALK UP..BRING A FRIND..COME ON PUSSY..YOU FU@KING SCARED...i WANT YOU TO COME..

NICE PICTURE DUMB ASS!

gay.jpg

Wow, this ass is a piece of work. Hello, there are shipping receipts!

Get an affidavit from the postal delivery person including info on how frequently someone parting OUT cars is receiving boxes day to day.

Someone should send the EPA that address, and ask them to go run a soil sample.
I guarantee they will be interested in the test results

Look At Me!

I Type In All Caps Like The Aolloseruser I Really Am.

I Cannot Type A Sentence Without Having My Pinky Firmly Planted On The Shift Key

Watch out, you dont wana anger the douche conoe or he may yell at you in caps lock too! :lol:

omg..Totally speachless..Bla, Bla, Bla ....YOU KNOW WHAT..IM SO DONE WITH THIS SITE...MODS PLEASE SUSPEND THIS ACCOUNT..YOU PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB...GUY JUST RUNS OFF A NICE STORY AND YOU JUST BELIEVE HIM BECVAUSE HE HAS MORE POSTS THEM ME..WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE!!!! SUSPEND ME IM DONE WITH YOU PEOPLE... I DONT SELL SQUAT TO YOU AS THERE ARE MILLIONS OF MARK OWNERS WHO BUY AND ARE HAPPY TO BUY FROM ME AND THERE NOT ON THIS SITE SO SCREW IT.. I WILL STICK SELLING TO THE REAL WORLD WHERE ITS NOT ONE BSPACE FULL OF ASS HOLES WITH STORIES!

"YOU PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB"

You just insulted everyone who read this post, whata jagoff

okay. for those of you who don't know, i am K9t8m's brother. and i can surely vouch for the parts off of that car, because i helped pull them.

this guy is just a royal mc@ssh0l3 and needs to quit trying to cover his case. these parts were nice, or we wouldn't have pulled them off of the car in the first pace. it sickens me that there are people like this out there.

Bummer guess who left LvC ...

Mespock,

This guy needs to dig himself a bigger hole so when he tries to sell more crap on the internet, he has a hard time.

Sometimes the only way to get someone to take notice is to hit them in the pocketbook.

So let's let him continue to have at it. This way, anybody who is considering doing business with this guy can be sent to this thread and make their own decision if this is the type of person they want to deal with.

My guess is he'll keep digging for our entertainment.

Just keep a lookout for the parts we know he has. He'll try to sell them eventually. Maybe one of us will buy them and then he can knock the teeth out of the police that come to arrest him for selling stolen goods.

Have A Nice Day.:)

We all know and respect you k9, that dillrod will get his. I agree this thread should be a sticky in Parts for Sale!!!

I hope the way LVC has shown their love n appreciation for your contribution to LVC makes you feel a bit better. Sometimes it's not the money it's the fact you trusted someone.

Smooches Hottie!!!

MsM8

and if he ripped him off, did he ship emtpy boxes because there is proof above showing the stuff shipped lol, chris you mailed empty boxes didnt you!!!!!!!!!!!

Interstate Fraud. Postal Police is there for just this kind of crap. Talk to your postmaster and ask her about putting you in contact with them.

I will definitely look into that. Thanks frogs.

I feel I have plead my case, but if anyone would like so darn good reading I would be more than happy to post the history of my PM's from this guy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back