Kenne-bell told me they would'nt sell it, so I'll make one myself.

Bingo...was just thinking I never should have sold my rebuilt supercharger BUT I forgot I sold it to the engineer that sold me his Mark :rolleyes:
So I know he never used it and will be willing to sell it back most likely on the cheap :p

Then I have a 96' Mark engine on the stand in my garage to use for the build up and not have to disturb my daily driver :cool:

:lol: Sorry Mike, I held my toungue a little and made sure to move it to PMs.

And since we are back to blowing Marks.....

Bonneville_256_%28Copy%29.jpg

that looks like its straight out of Days of Thunder!

which get me to thinking, that it would have been pretty damn cool if back in the day when the thunderbird was cruising around the track, Ford would have had a couple of their teams to paint up their cars like a mark, would have been even cooler if one would have won one!

Looks like an open house lower plenum to me.

Where is the bypass valve located on the Eaton? Is it part of the blowers casing itself?

I'd say tool path too...

One of these days I may try this myself... Once I finish building my CNC and learn how to use it.....

Patent this... make a few... test... sell idea to kennebell... collect money... retire lol

Yeah they would sell so many. The title of the Thread tells it all.

I know I would be interested in one of these if it came to fruition for sure.

Patent this... make a few... test... sell idea to kennebell... collect money... retire lol

You know how much it costs to get a patent? NOT worth it...

Lotsa people told me to consider patenting the coolant crossover tube caps I make. Average cost for a patent from beginning to end is between $8000-12000. Not to mention, it's about a year-long process. I understand this is a much different item, but still, not gonna be worth it.

I've got a friend with 3 or 4 patents and he told me if he had to do it over again, he wouldn't. Wasn't worth it. Someone inevitably steals your idea, and changes it in some small way, then it doesn't matter anymore...

My uncle holds 12 patents and they weren't any where near that much. I think he said they were about a grand each. Now he has sold them to many different companies and makes so much form them it's sick

you truly are a man of vision.are you doing this just to do?i know theres nothing for the b head but you already did the c head i am curious as to why your abandoning the c head.
EDIT oops just noticed the dates on this, just woke up my bad i really need to stop jumping the gun and see the dates or find something else to do when i get up.

Hey man do you still make/sell these manifolds. I have a 1994 Mark 8 and thinking about putting a blower on it, just everything is so expensive. If you still make these I am very interested. Thanks, Cory

Members online

No members online now.
Back