Hood modification

I'd like to see a pic of it from a distance. Looks a lot better than I originally thought it would....

It does look really really good. Scoop looks out of place, but it looks really nice. Maybe its because im not used to seeing different hoods on these cars! LOL

I think that's my view on it too...it looks nice, but doesn't quite look at home there yet

i think it looks awesome, and its one off, so it isnt played out, props for trying something different and it actually came out really nice.

That hood looks good!

I like the idea of the heat extractors the other way...

scoop

I thing you did an awesome job and it loos great. No matter what you there is always going to be haters , They hated my hood but I like it so enjoy your hood and stay independent.

looks awesome, pardon me for being dumb maybe, but does the air travel through? or does it act like a bug catcher, creating drag? i forget the look on the mustang.

hood

Thanks to all for the replys both good and not so good.Its growing on me(the scoop) and I want to do another hood without the scoop.The hood is not functional as I didnt want to get into a filter, flapper door issue just yet.I just thought it would work and wanted to see how it turned out.New pics soon in the daylight.I also made a two piece front spoiler but it needs to be longer and wider.Its painted black and is hard to see.

pics!!!

s2s1x37l.jpg

pvw81tqs.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back