FS 2001 Lincoln LS Parts! ANYTHING YOU NEED!! ALL IS FOR SALE!!

Just saying, he replied back to me pretty fast before the deal was sealed, same day actually and now that he has my money, it's slowed down. I'm not jumping in to conclusions but I just wanted some info, "no it hasn't shipped yet, will ship soon", " shipped alread should be there soon", "thanks for your money, you're screwed", any of the three so I can relax a little.

Kinda reminds me of what my dad says..."GONE WITH NOT EVEN A F**K YOU BEFORE THEY LEFT"

Yeah I'm waiting on a part that I desperately need and I almost double paid him to ship it overnight good thing I didn't I would be so pissed

Just saying, he replied back to me pretty fast before the deal was sealed, same day actually and now that he has my money, it's slowed down. I'm not jumping in to conclusions but I just wanted some info, "no it hasn't shipped yet, will ship soon", " shipped alread should be there soon", "thanks for your money, you're screwed", any of the three so I can relax a little.

im in the same boat. replied to me within seconds when i wanted the parts after i sent the cash havent heard from him since

-120$ here .. sigh.. Guess ill just keeping calling his GF staceys number. 239-826-4584 if anyone else can call him and have any luck.. Sounds like he got some free $$

I'll be calling tomorrow. Any luck soopa?

Nah rings a couple times then goes to voicemail.. saying its stacey.. This is how it went down for me. Called that number above talked to his gf stacey once she said call back later, called back later and talked to the guy "paul" he said he would get all the parts I ordered off that weekend and mail them monday. After about a week of waiting (UPS usually takes about a week or less) I text that number and asked if it got shipped and the person text back saying yes we mailed it monday and they didnt give me a shipping number to give you. I said whatever that's cool.. Now its been a week and 3-4 days and I left a voicemail and text.. but no response.. As I said -$120 .. I hope this person didnt get you guys for more. Or i REALLY hope that he mails us all our sh!t..
Spence

Actually, PayPal has the power to create a negative balance on your account, which will be followed by a letter demanding the balance owed, and phone calls from collection agencies. I know, i've been there. It only works in certain situations, most of which are to benefit PayPal, and not the user/customer.

Yeah from what I know they do that when you pay with credit and then don't authorize the charge. When it comes down to it paypal doesn't give a $hit about your money they only care when it becomes their money, which is exactly why I've learned to always pay for credit when dealing with the bastards.

Nah rings a couple times then goes to voicemail.. saying its stacey.. This is how it went down for me. Called that number above talked to his gf stacey once she said call back later, called back later and talked to the guy "paul" he said he would get all the parts I ordered off that weekend and mail them monday. After about a week of waiting (UPS usually takes about a week or less) I text that number and asked if it got shipped and the person text back saying yes we mailed it monday and they didnt give me a shipping number to give you. I said whatever that's cool.. Now its been a week and 3-4 days and I left a voicemail and text.. but no response.. As I said -$120 .. I hope this person didnt get you guys for more. Or i REALLY hope that he mails us all our sh!t..
Spence

:q:q:q:q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone that paid contact a moderator here about their concerns? If it was me I'd at least let give them a heads up, maybe they can help?

Of course this is just speculation right now, and I'm just doing some basic searching. If he indeed is ripping people off, I'll do a full background check.

His first name is Aaron. And he's MARRIED to Stacy. Getting more info... stay tuned.

EDIT. Full name is Paul Aaron Barna.

Find out as much info as you can pek.. I am actually headed to Florida this summer.. might have a little side visit.

Of course this is just speculation right now, and I'm just doing some basic searching. If he indeed is ripping people off, I'll do a full background check.

His first name is Aaron. And he's MARRIED to Stacy. Getting more info... stay tuned.

EDIT. Full name is Paul Aaron Barna.

One of those backroung search websites?

I hope he's just really busy with work because it could get ugly. Last message he sent me was saying he got my stuff off the car and he would message me back later cause he was at work.

yep. sucks because all that information is publicly available, but you have to pay a website to fish it out from public records. It's quite time consuming otherwise.

I also have a couple cop friends. I bet one of them could do a quick search for me. But again, I dont' want to push it to that point yet. I'll give him 7 days to respond to my email and pm. If he doesn't respond, I'll take more action.

Yeah from what I know they do that when you pay with credit and then don't authorize the charge. When it comes down to it paypal doesn't give a $hit about your money they only care when it becomes their money, which is exactly why I've learned to always pay for credit when dealing with the bastards.

I paid with a balance I already had in my paypal, how does that work?

I paid with a balance I already had in my paypal, how does that work?

It still represents money, so you're still going to be out the amount you paid him. The reason you don't get screwed when paying with credit is because it gives you the power to call your card company and let them know that you did not authorize the charge, therefore paypal can't collect and they're stuck fitting the bill for the money that the seller ripped you off. As mentioned before paypal can then send this to collections, which they will do but usually only if you do this because as I said before it then becomes their money that they are trying to collect.

Last edited:
It still represents money, so you're still going to be out the amount you paid him. The reason you don't get screwed when paying with credit is because it gives you the power to call your card company and let them know that you did not authorize the charge, and therefore paypal can't collect and they're stuck fitting the bill for the money that the seller that ripped you off. As mentioned before paypal can then send this to collections, which they will do but usually only if you do this because as I said before it then becomes their money that they are trying to collect.

Hmm, so it sounds like even if we get out parts from this guy we should still change our tactics with paypal. I have capitalone and they don't mess around when you say theirs a fraudulent charge. I had my card stolen once and they were on it like flies on sh1t.

Yeah that is why I don't use paypal

I will only be out 25 bucks but still it's the ethics behind it. I'm pretty sure he is busy I hope for his sake

I think everyone should just pick an hour of each day to call him that way you guarantee his phone rings off the hook. I mean seriously I can understand being busy but too busy to answer one phone call in a day or even a quick e-mail? The thing that really worries me about this guy is I told him at first I wasn't willing to send him as much as he wanted through paypal, to which he replied he didn't feel comfortable with paypal either. Then once he e-mailed pics of the parts he told me to just paypal the money to him yet when I told him I would only buy one part from him and then send him payment for the rest after I received it he didn't write me back.

I called and no answer.

I think everyone should just pick an hour of each day to call him that way you guarantee his phone rings off the hook. I mean seriously I can understand being busy but too busy to answer one phone call in a day or even a quick e-mail? The thing that really worries me about this guy is I told him at first I wasn't willing to send him as much as he wanted through paypal, to which he replied he didn't feel comfortable with paypal either. Then once he e-mailed pics of the parts he told me to just paypal the money to him yet when I told him I would only buy one part from him and then send him payment for the rest after I received it he didn't write me back.

Well that does it. Everyday I open this thread I get more pissed off. WTF,

Members online

No members online now.
Back