FS 2001 Lincoln LS Parts! ANYTHING YOU NEED!! ALL IS FOR SALE!!

Grill was sold to Adam Moore and shipped. Thanks Adam. Anything else you need just ask.

Soopa your items will be pulled off this week and shipped either Friday or Monday morning, thanks for your purchase and let me know if you need anything else.

(Headlights fog lights and pillars "D/S Front and P/S Front plus Rear Pass Window Regulator)

Angel12 I haven't removed that bushing yet. I can take pictures today of it and send them to you.

Last edited:
Grill was sold to Adam Moore and shipped. Thanks Adam. Anything else you need just ask.

Soopa your items will be pulled off this week and shipped either Friday or Monday morning, thanks for your purchase and let me know if you need anything else.

(Headlights fog lights and pillars "D/S Front and P/S Front plus Rear Pass Window Regulator)

Angel12 I haven't removed that bushing yet. I can take pictures today of it and send them to you.

sounds good

how much shipped for the rubber strip that goes around the trunk??? also how much for the drivers side reverse light lens? i live in whitehall(allentown) pa

how much shipped for the rubber strip that goes around the trunk??? also how much for the drivers side reverse light lens? i live in whitehall(allentown) pa

Reverse light lens is gone, 30 shipped for the rubber strip.

Do you have a block heater? I just need the cord that normally stays in the trunk when not using the block heater.

The car will be gone on Monday so if you want something befor it is taken to the scrap yard please let me know asap. The Passenger side dorr, seats front and back, pillars, window regulators, fuel sending units, windshield wipers, tail lights, brake light in center are all gone..

F*ck. Didn't even think about the fuel pump. I woulda bought that. How about the fuel pressure regulator? I'll take that.

Fuel pressure reg is yours along with the mint trunk lid. send payment to stacybarna117@comcast.net I'll send you both for 175 shipped.

Although if shipping is cheaper after I ship I will refund the portion of money back to the paypal sender.

Let me know if anyone wants the throttle body/ heads/ and or any engine parts. All parts are 25 bucks plus shipping.

All payments must be sent today in order for me to take your items off. The car will be gone on monday and I will not take anything off unless the money is in the paypal account, thanks for everyone who has paid and your item will be shipped on monday if it hasn't been shipped already.

paypal address is stacybarna117@comcast.net please put in comments what the items are that you are buying so there is no confusion.

Members online

No members online now.
Back