FS 2001 Lincoln LS Parts! ANYTHING YOU NEED!! ALL IS FOR SALE!!

$40? lol Thanks but no thanks. I can get it locally for $25.

Then Get it locally for 25.. As for anyone else tring to get something the Prices are as follows.. ANYTHING ON THE INSIDE OF THE CAR IS $20.00 plus shipping!! ANND ANYTHING OUTSIDE THE CAR IS $25.00 plus shipping!! CALL ME TODAY!!

Taillights sold.
The Gps is not for sale anymore (too many lame offers)
Rims are sold.

Would that price also include pumpkin and axle?

Would that price also include pumpkin and axle?

Yes I am tired of having this :q:q:q:q sit around. I am starting to get into the break down of the car so as soon as I get the axle and pumpkin off I will take pictures and its 25 a piece for whatever part on the exterior of the car plus ACTUALL SHIPPING. I will keep in contact to let you know when I remove them, it will be in the next couple days.

Yay!!! Hopefully i get my part woot hate hearing this fn sound everytime i hit the gas !

Kool bra! I tried calling earlier bra got the awnsering machine just letting you know thanks agian

Buy 5 things get 1 free!!!!

I will list everything and anything that has been purchased as it comes, when the money hits the paypal account, your item will be shipped the following day with tracking numbers for each item. I have updated pics of the tear down if anyone needs any pics of any part let me know. I hope you guys can see that this is a steal at 25 a piece for big or small items for exterior and 20 for interior. Keep in mind that if you need a button or something small like that I obviously wont charge you 20 or 25 bucks.

BUY 4 THINGS GET 1 FREE!!!! For every 4 25 dollar or 20 dollar items you will get another item for free of your choosing!!

Last edited:
I need driver side interior door handle total cost to Barrie ,Canada postol code L4N 5K6

How much for the pioneer speakers, jack, crow bar, center a/c vents, cigarette assembly and rear trunk plastic shipped to 95938?

How much for the pioneer speakers, jack, crow bar, center a/c vents, cigarette assembly and rear trunk plastic shipped to 95938?

Now this is just a quote but here is your shipping cost.

UPS Ground 6:45 P.M.
Tuesday
April 20, 2010
By End of Day,
Tuesday
April 27, 2010 60.91 USD*

Days In Transit: 5 Schedule by
5:45 P.M.
Tuesday
April 20, 2010 Billable Weight:
45.0 lbs.

So I can give you all of that for 105.00 shipped. Oh minus the pioneers. They are gone, my brother took them sorry.. I got that set of mb quarts (4 total plus tweets) for 50 bucks.

Members online

Back