FS 2001 Lincoln LS Parts! ANYTHING YOU NEED!! ALL IS FOR SALE!!

I opened my case on the 8th and they said I have to wait just two more days before I get my response on the claim .. Shouldnt be a problem since you couple got your loot back, hopefully I dont get any flack. Wish me luck.

OH! I text that number just saying u didnt get a hold of me that friday. And his girl was texting me back just saying he has court coming up soon and he has been working a lot I guess so he hasnt shipped me the parts or anything but they are boxed up already she said. She seems nice but I guess he cant get the time to drop off a box to UPS, I asked her to ship them for me but she said she doesnt have any wheels to take it :-( Oh well glad you guys got your money back.

Sucks if it's true. Still hard to believe he doesn't have 30 seconds to spare again just to say dont worry guys I'll ship your items. I almost cancelled my claim since he said he would ship but then his inbox was full and he just disappeared so as a back up I left it. Guess he's kinda stuck with parts now

I would still rather have the parts. Getting my money back is better then nothing.

Paypal refunded my money today. I didn't call them or anything they just said they sided with me and the money was in there.

they sided with me and my cash still aint in there thye said 3-5 days so who knows

Is your paypal connected with a card or bank? If so they will refund that and not your paypal account. Mechanic boy probably had funds in his account when he paid so they refunded it there. Thats what they told me, that it would go back to my card and I asked if it wuld show up in paypal and they said no, straight to the card/bank account

Is your paypal connected with a card or bank? If so they will refund that and not your paypal account. Mechanic boy probably had funds in his account when he paid so they refunded it there. Thats what they told me, that it would go back to my card and I asked if it wuld show up in paypal and they said no, straight to the card/bank account

ohh its connected to my bank account so its prolly in there

Mine did come out of funds that were already in the account. I have been refunded before after it came out of the bank account and it landed in my paypal account, thus why i paid this guy with that money that was still in the account because I forgot to transfer it to my bank.

I got my money today! Check my bank accoun online this afternoon and it was in there.Hope it goes good for everyone else.

Paypal said -120 reversal so.. in a couple days it should be in my bank account. What a bummer, I just wanted my F'n b-pillars and set of headlights!

Paypal said -120 reversal so.. in a couple days it should be in my bank account. What a bummer, I just wanted my F'n b-pillars and set of headlights!

i know i wanted my front valence too =/ but there always has to be that guy to ruin sh1t and barna was that guy

Still haven't heard anything from him. Dammit. I need to be more careful with how I send money.

Members online

No members online now.
Back