FS 2001 Lincoln LS Parts! ANYTHING YOU NEED!! ALL IS FOR SALE!!

Dear Paul Aaron Barna,

Hope you are reading this. I just wanted to say i hope you liked my phone calls today it was skinda hard having to call every 15 mins since 5 a.m. I also hope you dont mind i wanted it to be a suprise but im sure you have already figured it out. I put your number on craigslist for male seeking males so not only have i been calling you a few others have too ;] They seem to really like your post on there idk i also made sure to leave the link to your facebook on it as well just so that they can see the asswhole that you really are. Hope all is well

p.s f*ck yourself

Yours truly,
Stallone 81

ouch.

Make sure you keep posting the CL ad and putting it in different cities to spread the word

dear paul aaron barna,

hope you are reading this. I just wanted to say i hope you liked my phone calls today it was skinda hard having to call every 15 mins since 5 a.m. I also hope you dont mind i wanted it to be a suprise but im sure you have already figured it out. I put your number on craigslist for male seeking males so not only have i been calling you a few others have too ;] they seem to really like your post on there idk i also made sure to leave the link to your facebook on it as well just so that they can see the asswhole that you really are. Hope all is well

p.s f*ck yourself

yours truly,
stallone 81

lmfaol! Classic...

Just got finished reading through the thread. I had sent the Amin. the thread and I see Joey has responded ...

You can dispute through PayPal or the Police .. Not much the we can really do.

Someone posted that they have relatives in the service at Ft. Meyers ... Hmmmmmm...

OK call the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines ..

Also the paypal claims will only draw money out of his account if he has a positive balance. So if he has taken them out and put them into his bank or spent the money, then paypal will not be able to payout rewards for a claim win.

But it is first come first serve, I have been scammed a few times and both times paypal sided with me and I got lucky enough that the guy had positive funds in his account, though one time I could only recover about 90% of what I was out, still a good record though.

That address is to an Olive Garden, perhaps he works there?

Where did you find that information?

Okay I did some investigating myself, and I found where he used to live, lives, or at least at one point had his LS taking photos:

Here is the condo/complex he took the LS photos @:

Cobblestone On The Lake
4301 Executive Circle
Ft. Myers, Florida 33916

Their contact information:
Phone: 239.275.0115
Fax: 239.275.0117
Toll Free: 800.520.4132

56164518.jpg

88000875.jpg

His actual street name could be Cortina or Belleria, it is hard to tell as it is a condo complex and not actual streets. But the main street for the complex is the Executive Cir.

Good investigative work andrizzle.

I smell some threatening and harassment charges coming, watch what you say to him, could turn ugly.

All of your money will be refunded through Paypal, If it is not then PM Me and I will see what I can do. Except the :q:q:q from Canada who can suck a d|ck.

Oh and to all of you who feel froggy and want a case, It's 12668 Kenwood Lane Unit B Fort Myers Florida 33916. Any other comments?

All of your money will be refunded through Paypal, If it is not then PM Me and I will see what I can do. Except the :q:q:q from Canada who can suck a d|ck.

PM'd

So whats the deal. Were you really that busy and couldn't communicate with anyone and couldn't ship or you couldn't go through with ripping us off? Serious question here. It isn't that hard to come on here for a quick second and post about shipping delays or something.

Guys, post up when you have received your refund so we can see the progress being made

I was in jail for a dui. Thanks for caring though. I see you all are very pissed and if there was not threats to my family while I was away then I really would have gave two sh|ts about all of this but now I do not. Those of you who have not threatened me or my family can contact me and I can do 1 of two things, either ship your stuff out or give you a refund through paypal (the process may take some time, not my fault), But if you was one of the ones who threatened me or my family you can piss off and eat a fat one. I'm sorry for those who got screwed in this matter and I promise will get it resolved soon.

Glad to see you're not a crook. There have been some member are here who have screwed ppl with selling stuff so understand the concerned we all had when you just "disappeared". Pm'd

Your inbox is full, I can't PM you

Ouch. I've been to jail for dui 3 times. Sucks. Last time I was in 23 hour lockdown for 10 days. Apparently they wanted to teach me a lesson. I was out on bail for one dui when I got pulled over again. False name/dob, driving after revocation, open bottle, list goes on... and on top of that I guess I can be a real prick in the booking room lol.

As to the refund or whatever, I'd actually just really like my part if you have it (fuel pressure regulator). If not, the refund is fine. $35 to polson69@hotmail.com

Members online

No members online now.
Back