FS 2001 Lincoln LS Parts! ANYTHING YOU NEED!! ALL IS FOR SALE!!

Prob wont do much now but oh well. I filed the claim on paypal,2 weeks and no comunications.

So...wtf!

I just called left a message stating that if I do not hear from them I will have to contact the credit card company

So the phone box on that number is down for maintenance or some sheit.. Anyone made any moves or done anything but bend over?

Prob wont do much now but oh well. I filed the claim on paypal,2 weeks and no comunications.

If you filed a claim on paypal on the 23rd(two weeks from the 7th) then he shouldn't have been able to withdraw funds from the account unless they sided with him. If they had sided with him they'd let you know. This should mean that all moneys put into that account since then should be in there still.

Keep us updated on what paypal tells you.

So I searched out Stacy Barna on FB. Said she is married to Aaron Barna. His profile is private, and he denied a friend request from me. This is the profile pic:

barnafag.jpg

A face only a mother can love...poor women. What a F'ing looser.

Someone should see if the package he went Moore had a return address on it

And have an admin check to see if by chance he registered on here with a different email which could lead to more info

Wow Tdub I was JUST looking up their department number and I am calling them now.. I urge you all to do the same, and explain he scammed multiple people and probably will do it again since "he is getting away with it". So yes I am calling the department 5/10/10 and I filed some sheit on paypal like the 8th?

I will be calling also. I will file a complaint with the police department but have a feeling it will be no use as they can't don anything for us.

And that pic just proves this man is a complete f@g! I would love to just kick his fn ass!

This his wife cause I'm about to go Ape :q:q:q:q on him and his wife

stacy.jpg

Well i sent them some lovely messages I really hope this guy is busy cause I hate to be mad I really do ...

So I searched out Stacy Barna on FB. Said she is married to Aaron Barna. His profile is private, and he denied a friend request from me. This is the profile pic:

Man what a picture would look better with my foot in his ass

If any of you payed through Postal Money Order and complain to the police, he's going to court and possibly jail. Just a heads up, almost happened to me cause I shipped everything, it was returned and the wife put it in the trunk of my other car and neglected to tell me.

If you filed a claim on paypal on the 23rd(two weeks from the 7th) then he shouldn't have been able to withdraw funds from the account unless they sided with him. If they had sided with him they'd let you know. This should mean that all moneys put into that account since then should be in there still.

Keep us updated on what paypal tells you.

I filed it on the I posted that on here. They are awaiting to hear from him, he has until the 17th to respond. Does paypal put a hold on the account when there is a claim?

I filed it on the I posted that on here. They are awaiting to hear from him, he has until the 17th to respond. Does paypal put a hold on the account when there is a claim?

Yes.

That lady posted lives in Texas, definitely not her.

If any of you payed through Postal Money Order and complain to the police, he's going to court and possibly jail. Just a heads up, almost happened to me cause I shipped everything, it was returned and the wife put it in the trunk of my other car and neglected to tell me.

Yeah that's what I told him I would pay him through when he told me he would rather just do it through paypal. I almost wish I had sent him the cash through USPS because they would've had his ass by now.

I'm just hoping he didn't pull the money out beforehand. He is most likely lurking around here without signing in.

Well I am going to Spam the :q:q:q:q outta those two stealing bastards facebook page email every single one of their friends let them know what type off ppl they are

I contacted all both Barna and Webbs family on face book stating all that is happening. Hopefully all his/her family arent all crooks

Dear Paul Aaron Barna,

Hope you are reading this. I just wanted to say i hope you liked my phone calls today it was skinda hard having to call every 15 mins since 5 a.m. I also hope you dont mind i wanted it to be a suprise but im sure you have already figured it out. I put your number on craigslist for male seeking males so not only have i been calling you a few others have too ;] They seem to really like your post on there idk i also made sure to leave the link to your facebook on it as well just so that they can see the asswhole that you really are. Hope all is well

p.s f*ck yourself

Yours truly,
Stallone 81

Well I am going to Spam the :q:q:q:q outta those two stealing bastards facebook page email every single one of their friends let them know what type off ppl they are

I contacted all both Barna and Webbs family on face book stating all that is happening. Hopefully all his/her family arent all crooks

:lol:

dear paul aaron barna,

hope you are reading this. I just wanted to say i hope you liked my phone calls today it was skinda hard having to call every 15 mins since 5 a.m. I also hope you dont mind i wanted it to be a suprise but im sure you have already figured it out. I put your number on craigslist for male seeking males so not only have i been calling you a few others have too ;] they seem to really like your post on there idk i also made sure to leave the link to your facebook on it as well just so that they can see the asswhole that you really are. Hope all is well

p.s f*ck yourself

yours truly,
stallone 81

even fukking better!

Members online

No members online now.
Back