FS 2001 Lincoln LS Parts! ANYTHING YOU NEED!! ALL IS FOR SALE!!

Barna

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Everything is in excellent condition, The car runs and drives so everything and anything you need I got, Call me 239-826-4584 names Paul.

Everything is OBO So let me know.

Also Have 50" Plasma 1080P 650Hz Subfield motion Panasonic Tv and Ps3 and Xbox 360 elite.

Oh Rims are about 1 month old, No Snow or Salt. Tires have 95% treadlife left. EXCELLENT CONDTION! They are 20" rims with 225/35 on front and 235/30 on back.

It has MB Quart Components plus the 4 tweeters by mb quarts.

P3180315.JPG

P3180314.JPG

P3180316.JPG

P3180317.JPG

P3180321.JPG

P3180319.JPG

P3180322.JPG

P3180331.JPG

P3180337.JPG

P3180324.jpg

P3180326.JPG

P3180307.JPG

P3180308.JPG

P3180330.jpg

P3180335.JPG

P3180295.JPG

P3180296.JPG

P3180297.JPG

P3180302.JPG

would you be willing to sell that aftermarket kenwood stereo

Yes, like I said bro, Everything is for sale. All items are located in Florida. I will ship anywhere.

To be totally honest your best bet would be to call me, and tell me what you want to pay and we can work from there. The best way to do anything is to call. Anytime. Just remember cash talks and bull:q:q:q:q walks, I guarentee you wont find a better deal on ANY PART or piece or electronic. So Call with your offers!

Three quick ?
1. Can you post a pic of the driver's side door panel (and how much would you want for it)?
2. How many miles on that car
3. Why parting out?

1. Can you post a pic of the driver's side door panel (and how much would you want for it)?
2. How many miles on that car
3. Why parting out?

1. Yes 50 bucks
2. 130 K
3. Have new projects going on and need the money.

How much for the pumpkin and axle

I answered all the pm's and no thanks to the 25 for the drivers fender. Sorry but it's not worth my time to even mess with it for 25 bucks. Maybe if you bundle it with some other stuff then we can work something out. Another person has already shown interest in the fenders along with some other things. But like I said befor, money talks... and bull**** walks.... thanks for looking...

Didnt see anything posted about the fenders and yes, Im a cheap bastard.

I will be tearing the car apart this weekend, taking pictures as I go. If nobody buys anything here I will list it on ebay and if I don't get what I think is resonable I will just scrap the rest. Call if you need anything, I keep getting all these PM's.. just call and you can get a quicker response and you show me that you are serious by calling. You may get a better deal if I hear from you instead of you telling me what you want through the computer screen.

No offence, but I think emails/PMs are more a lot more convenient for people in general. You would have likely sold a lot of parts by now. Just my $0.02.

But hey, good luck on the sale :)

Those rims are also lovely.

Okay maybe I will try it out then. I really dont see how this is easier than just calling to get an answer right away but whatever works. I will be posting more pics with my prices in about a day or so.

Bump Price update!!

Okay need all this gone as soon as possible.. Price is now 1000 for everything/anything exept the rims and gps. If you want the engine and transmission and rear end just let me know, You can have whatever you want for 1000. Shipping will be determined when you let me know what you want.

Members online

No members online now.
Back