FS 2001 Lincoln LS Parts! ANYTHING YOU NEED!! ALL IS FOR SALE!!

i should buy the heads too. Damnit. No disposable income right now. i would take the steering wheel too if i could. I want to do paddle shifters.

TDUB You message box is full I can't respond to your PM, The heads come with the cams, and to answer your question about some now and the rest when you get your first shipment is fine, that is not a problem at all, just make sure to send payment to stacybarna117@comcast.net thanks and talk to you soon, again if you need to contact me asap call me at 239-826-4584 thanks again.

neither have I. but take into account if he were to ship usps, parcel post. That could take a week plus. I'm not worried yet.

I dont expect my stuff in the mail for a few more days but atleast a message that they were shipped so I dont worry. I hope I didn't give my money away.

Same here, sent him a PM and no response in the few days since I sent it.

dun dun .... lol same boat as everyone but I say for the price he listed everything I say everyone got a deal so lets just wait and be patient

if i dont recieve my sh*t by monday im gona call this guy and report him on paypal cuz im going on almost 2 and a half weeks

As long as you've provided a shipping address on PayPal, and the payment wasn't sent as a Gift, you should all be protected, and get your $ back, unless a proof of shipment can be provided by the seller.

Well I got like 3 cousins stationed in fort myers so don't worry lol

As long as you've provided a shipping address on PayPal, and the payment wasn't sent as a Gift, you should all be protected, and get your $ back, unless a proof of shipment can be provided by the seller.

I hate to bust your bubble but no you're not necessarily guaranteed. When Gipp ripped all of those people off on here I had sent him around $150 for parts. I got all of $4 back because he had nothing in the account that the paypal was linked to. This is why you never pay with a debit card or direct account transfer when you pay with paypal. Another thing you'll notice is that when you click to pay with your credit card through paypal it'll try to convince you otherwise because when stuff like this happens you can just call your credit card company and tell them not to authorize the charge and paypal is s.o.l. Oh and just for the record I knew and still know that a s s hole's (Gipp) full name, home address, e-mail, phone, myspace account, the base at which he was stationed, and I still only got $4 back.

like this is the sh*t im talking about i can even mod my car without some a**whole trying to scam me out of money. All i want to do is fix up my car along with everyone else on this forum and people gotta do this sh*t its retarted it really is

DAMN! This realy sucks! Good thing I didnt buy crap from him. I almost did too but for some reason I just didnt trust the dude.

I would only be out $35, but still. Who wants that bad karma?

Guys, before you start bashing, give it a chance. I completely understand the frustration in the lack of communication, but something could have happened where shipping the items got delayed.

Has anyone tried to call him yet?

Was about to say the same thing..Could have sworn somebody received parts from him already

Gipp was the same way. He sent some parts out and then realized he had quoted people too cheap and decided not to ship out the rest of the parts he owed to people because he had already spent the money they had sent him and didn't have any money to ship it with. However I will add that this guy did send me pictures of the car dismantled and said he had been very busy with work so who knows.

Ya man relax pplz jeez man this is how riots start and ppl get killed and trampled over! Just take a chill pill

Just saying, he replied back to me pretty fast before the deal was sealed, same day actually and now that he has my money, it's slowed down. I'm not jumping in to conclusions but I just wanted some info, "no it hasn't shipped yet, will ship soon", " shipped alread should be there soon", "thanks for your money, you're screwed", any of the three so I can relax a little.

I hate to bust your bubble but no you're not necessarily guaranteed. When Gipp ripped all of those people off on here I had sent him around $150 for parts. I got all of $4 back because he had nothing in the account that the paypal was linked to. This is why you never pay with a debit card or direct account transfer when you pay with paypal. Another thing you'll notice is that when you click to pay with your credit card through paypal it'll try to convince you otherwise because when stuff like this happens you can just call your credit card company and tell them not to authorize the charge and paypal is s.o.l. Oh and just for the record I knew and still know that a s s hole's (Gipp) full name, home address, e-mail, phone, myspace account, the base at which he was stationed, and I still only got $4 back.

Actually, PayPal has the power to create a negative balance on your account, which will be followed by a letter demanding the balance owed, and phone calls from collection agencies. I know, i've been there. It only works in certain situations, most of which are to benefit PayPal, and not the user/customer.

Members online

No members online now.
Back