Which one looks better First Gen or Second Gen

• First Gen Markviii

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Second Gen Markviii

Votes: 51 60.0%

• Total voters
i typed in skinny cars and got this

tumblr_loxan5jFtc1qgjqc5o1_500.jpg

Which one do you guys think looks better or is more appealing. I personally think the First Gen looks better:rolleyes:

SO which one did you end up buying? If you haven't bought anything you are more than welcome to come by my house & look at both of them side by side! Do your comparisons & make a determination so you can ask Santa to bring you your preferred Mark VIII. :)

who cares? we are talking about mark VIII's you pud whacker. why you bringing up cars from the 70's in a mark VIII thread lmfao. i wish i was closer so i could back hand you sometimes. stay on topic mr. a.d.d

Dude you never fail to bust me up laughing so loud that the GF comes in to see what's so funny. Then I got to the fat car response and almost blew a gasket. :lol:

That said, I like the cross-gens. The gen2 back end with the neon looks waaaay nicer than the gen1, but I like the gen1 front end. Looks like a makko shark going in for the kill.

Colors have a lot to do with cross genders as well. I would not cross-gen my prairie tan even if you paid me. I would cross-gen a black or a dark blue Gen 2 any day though. I guess it's a matter of taste. I prefer to keep them as is... if you can afford to have both Gens then you have the best & the worst of both worlds. ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back