• First Gen Markviii

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Second Gen Markviii

Votes: 51 60.0%

• Total voters

Merk1n_Season

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Which one do you guys think looks better or is more appealing. I personally think the First Gen looks better:rolleyes:

imo, i think the first gen's are faster, and imo i think gen 2's have nicer body lines, nice curves i mean, also a nicer looking interior. but i will stick with my gen 1, i just love the way they look. and i only like gen 2 LSC's i think non LSC gen 2's look horrible to be honest, not trying to offend anyone. a gen 2 LSC with a nice set of speedstars looks amazing. i think gen 2's are more appealing on the inside, gen 1's outside.

1st gens were just mark 7's with a bad case of down syndrome. 2nd gens are mark VIII's and sexy as hell! here we go.........

Gen 2 all the way. Nicer tail, FAR superior interior and better features. The nose is a toss up for me. The First gens look meaner but the Second gens look more modern.

Gen 2 all the way. Nicer tail, FAR superior interior and better features. The nose is a toss up for me. The First gens look meaner but the Second gens look more modern.

Whats better in the interior and better features? Never had a Gen 2.

just sit in one thats all you need to know. your seats have about 1/4 inch of foam under the leather, a gen 2 has like 3 inches just the seats alone feel soooooooooooooooo much nicer. i have owned both gens so i speak from experience.

1/4 inch is sarcastic but thats how they feel.

@lasersvt i wish they kept the front of the first gen with the look of the second tailights

its a little updated, ooo big whoop. gen 1's kick gen 2's to the curb!

i dont know about that, most gen 1's i see are sitting near the curb, because everything has quit working on them lmfao

ahh you went there huh lol, the parts are hard to find, no fair lol.

2nd gens are just fatter looking, SLOWER versions of the previous model mark viii's lol...sorry gotta stick up for my 95 :D

willow green 95's were produced by ford to appeal to the gay crowd. swear to god i'll show you the dealer brochure.

Whats better in the interior and better features? Never had a Gen 2.
Power steering column, gauges look nicer, switches feel better, door pannels look 100x better and have way better arm rests plus put the window switches in a better location, cleaner center console, WAY more comfertable seats, rear seat arem rest and the dash mounted ignition looks neat. Outside they have puddle lamps in the mirrors, heated mirrors, turn signals in the mirrors, neon tail lamp and the headlights work. :)
@lasersvt i wish they kept the front of the first gen with the look of the second tailights

One of these days Sapperfire will add pics to his progress thread. He has a 98 LSC that he just put a first gen LSC nose on. Looks pretty slick. Just needs a grill and some clear coat and it will look :q:q:q:q.

2nd gens are just fatter looking, SLOWER versions of the previous model mark viii's lol...sorry gotta stick up for my 95 :D
Only the 93 early 94s and then the 95-96 LSCs are faster. Stock latter 94s and the 95/96 base cars are on par with the 97&98 LSCs.
I am not a gen 1 hater but I do hate the interiors. I sit in a gen 1 seat and think "Blah"

Power steering column, gauges look nicer, switches feel better, door pannels look 100x better and have way better arm rests plus put the window switches in a better location, cleaner center console, WAY more comfertable seats, rear seat arem rest and the dash mounted ignition looks neat. Outside they have puddle lamps in the mirrors, heated mirrors, turn signals in the mirrors, neon tail lamp and the headlights work. :)

One of these days Sapperfire will add pics to his progress thread. He has a 98 LSC that he just put a first gen LSC nose on. Looks pretty slick. Just needs a grill and some clear coat and it will look :q:q:q:q.

I look at most of those things as liabilities to say the truth. I looked at one gen2 column was broken, drink holder was broken,neon was broken and blend door was broken I went Gen1 after that. :D

willow green 95's were produced by ford to appeal to the gay crowd. swear to god i'll show you the dealer brochure.

ooo low blow..well then tell that to the 65 year old heterosexual grandma that bought my car new

that was a 65 year old drag queen.
haha +1 . i've never been in a gen 2 so i can't compare. i do like on gen 2's the dash mounted ignition. gen 1's don't have rear neon problems like gen 2's or blend door :)

no but you can still see the ballsack dent in his driverside front seat from his old man balls.

Members online

No members online now.
Back