First Gen Markviii Vs Second Gen Markviii

Which one looks better First Gen or Second Gen

• First Gen Markviii

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • Second Gen Markviii

Votes: 51 60.0%

• Total voters
lmao, im sorry dude but i hate green, i can't even defend a fellow gen 1 on this one haha

haha +1 . i've never been in a gen 2 so i can't compare. i do like on gen 2's the dash mounted ignition. gen 1's don't have rear neon problems like gen 2's or blend door :)

yeah but you know what, for 80 bucks we can fix the neon, for 26 bucks we can buy a new blend door, try to even find a blend door for 1st gen, and yes, they break too, and they are nowhere on earth new, only junk yards. and i wouldnt worry about the neon and heat problems, i would worry about seeing where you are driving with your 1903 kerosene lattern headlights, i can see the georgia state line from my driveway halfway down florida with my nice hid's!!

I look at most of those things as liabilities to say the truth. I looked at one gen2 column was broken, drink holder was broken,neon was broken and blend door was broken I went Gen1 after that. :D

Agreed.

All kidding aside, I like the looks of both 1st and 2nd gens equally, both have their attractive qualities, but the 1st gens are just so much more simple. The less electronic :q:q:q:q to go wrong and break the better.

yeah but you know what, for 80 bucks we can fix the neon, for 26 bucks we can buy a new blend door, try to even find a blend door for 1st gen, and yes, they break too, and they are nowhere on earth new, only junk yards. and i wouldnt worry about the neon and heat problems, i would worry about seeing where you are driving with your 1903 kerosene lattern headlights, i can see the georgia state line from my driveway halfway down florida with my nice hid's!!

LOL I don't drive mine at night much. Its my toy car. The lights do suck. I even did the silverstars but still not great.

i had a bulb go out on my 93 the other day, and i couldn't tell. one headlight was more than enough to see just fine. :)

wow..coming from a kid that doesn't even have a driving permit yet..interesting.

since when does knowing about colors require a driving permit?
i was driving things long before i had a permit anyway.
also, i'm not a fan of that green either. :D

~shrug~

~shrug~

not really what i meant..just the fact of making comments about other people's cars when he can't even drive his own yet

~shrug~

The kid is just out of diapers. LOL You hate all greens? Have you seen my Deep Emerald jewel clearcoat metallic on my stang? Was all the rage. Was the 7up color.

not really what i meant..just the fact of making comments about other people's cars when he can't even drive his own yet

Can you post pic of car? I think I know the color and do like it. Like a seafoam green?

Can you post pic of car? I think I know the color and do like it. Like a seafoam green?

There should be a pic under my profile..but if I had my way i would have got a torreader red 96..but being I can't order a brand new 95 from ford anymore i was SLIGHTLY limited on color choice..but eh whatever it's starting to grow on me a bit.

i like lots of greens. just not this green.

IMAG0327copy.jpg

like i said torreader red or maybe black would be my color choice..ill gladly start taking donations for a repaint..

according to those .org facts it was the 4th most made color for 95 out of 15 colors..but ya ive never seen another in person either. Ford used the same color on a ton of cars from 95/96 ive seen it on grand marquis', crown vics, town cars...

I would rock the willow green all day but with willow green interior not the tan crap they came with. Hey keVIIIn I have some willlow green seat skins if your down.

i like willow green i was just bustin your balls. i'm still laughing at the poll results so far!

I would rock the willow green all day but with willow green interior not the tan crap they came with. Hey keVIIIn I have some willlow green seat skins if your down.

haha yeah, that'd be ALOTA work finding the rest of the interior pieces in green. I know alot of people hate tan interior, but I actually really like the saddle tan color with the dark charcol dash and accents, when i had my old thunderbird i always wanted a red on tan or black on tan 96 - one year only saddle tan color interior in the cougars/thunderbirds.

haha yeah, that'd be ALOTA work finding the rest of the interior pieces in green. I know alot of people hate tan interior, but I actually really like the saddle tan color with the dark charcol dash and accents, when i had my old thunderbird i always wanted a red on tan or black on tan 96 - one year only saddle tan color interior in the cougars/thunderbirds.

You could go two tone saddle and willow green that would be tight.

You could go two tone saddle and willow green that would be tight.

ya maybe i could add in some ivory carpet and a black rear seat and grey steering wheel to top it off..:q:q:q:q would be off the chain. brah

lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back