ok pic time!!!!!!

web size body work in progress 018.jpg

web size body work in progress 019.jpg

web size body work in progress 020.jpg

web size body work in progress 021.jpg

web size body work in progress 022.jpg

web size body work in progress 023.jpg

Is that bird pretty rusty? Looks like you have some work done the lower 1/4's

yup it "was" and the sunroof drains just drain into the 1/4 panels and there is no drain for the water to get out, so its actually pretty common, eric got some better pics of the 1/4 panel patch ill see if i can find them

So Ford designed these cars without proper sunroof drainage? That sux! With all the fun and games i've had with sunroofs over the years, makes me glad that my Mark doesnt have one! Lol. Nice to see the T bird is making progress anyway...

those rockers are not that bad my mark viii was all the rusted from the door handle back underneth and the side and in the wheelhouse make sure you check in the rear wheel house and make sure your vent holes are open under the rockers rustyjones and ziebart use to plug them with there undercoating thats why so many buick gn's and monte carlos use to rust out the rockers

ok, been a while, car is still in primer, and more apart, looks like a jeep. its funny how high the car sits stripped like this, those are lowered springs.
i didnt get the color being put down, but i got pics of the clear, so far the underside of the trunk is painted, the underside of the hood, the inside of the doors and the entire car is blocked so should see color anytime between tomorrow (yeah right) or with in the next month

web size new paint 001.jpg

web size new paint 002.jpg

web size new paint 003.jpg

web size new paint 004.jpg

web size new paint 005.jpg

web size new paint 006.jpg

web size new paint 007.jpg

Its gonna be bad. want to see it runnin post some vids. looks killer so far! good job:yourock:

Its gonna be bad. want to see it runnin post some vids. looks killer so far! good job:yourock:

already did, check page 5, post #145, and theres 2 on post #147, and page 7 post #205 has 5 vids, or you could just go to the first vid, then just run through the list of the vids there

now the door jams are done, only things left is the body and the bumpers :D...........................and as soon as thats done, we get to reassemble the car then i get to put markviii aluminum rear lower control arms on

web size new paint 008.jpg

web size new paint 009.jpg

web size new paint 016.jpg

web size new paint 019.jpg

web size new paint 024.jpg

web size new paint 010.jpg

web size new paint 011.jpg

web size new paint 013.jpg

web size new paint 017.jpg

web size new paint 020.jpg

web size new paint 015.jpg

web size new paint 018.jpg

web size new paint 022.jpg

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its NOT a jeep anymore, its got DOORS, two of them!! now it needs the hood put on then its time for lots of color, of course ill be out of state visiting the wifes family in Arkansas, so no chat for chicken this week. so i might miss the car getting sprayed :( but midwestbird will be there so he should be able to get pics. heres a couple i snapped off today

web size new paint 025.jpg

web size new paint 026.jpg

web size new paint 027.jpg

Yes he does...I went there at 7ish and left around 8. He was just starting on the clear when I got there. Dont worry hes got more pics and so do I.

ok so heres MY pics lol
all sanded and ready
sealer
i think the color looks even good without any clear
all nice and shiny :D
i understand how painting a car is done but i just think its funny all the work you put in to make it look nice, just to sand it all down then buff it back
should start seeing this car come back together soon, just to rip other parts BACK off
IT NEVER ENDS!!!!!!

web size new paint 028.jpg

web size new paint 029.jpg

web size new paint 031.jpg

web size new paint 036.jpg

web size new paint 037.jpg

web size new paint 039.jpg

web size new paint 040.jpg

web size new paint 041.jpg

web size new paint 042.jpg

web size new paint 043.jpg

web size new paint 045.jpg

web size new paint 049.jpg

its wet sanded, and has got the first coat of buffing done, damn camera kept picking up the dust from the compound on the close ups but oh well. as soon as thats done were gonna start reinstalling the interior while the bumpers etc are getting painted

web size new paint 050.jpg

web size new paint 051.jpg

web size new paint 053.jpg

web size new paint 054.jpg

web size new paint 055.jpg

Members online

Back