chickens newest project

The best so far is a 14.39@96.???mph. It didnt want to shift real consistant, so hopefilly after the jmod it will be better(fingers crossed). Oh I was hoping to be in the 13s, even a13.999999

cool i was just wondering. i thought you would be in the high 13's too.

hell with 13's lets see some 10's :rolleyes: that 1-2 shift is killer
i can play answer man, its kooks headers into 2 bullitt mufflers (like a glasspack size) into a xpipe behind the trans out to 2 tiny mufflers under the bumper cover. his rims are from brad (baggedtaco) they are the correct bolt pattern and his rims are the ones in my sig pic. just go through the thread and look at the pics its all in there to see it all
(note the exhaust in the dyno vid is the second set up, listed above. there was a earlier setup that was too loud and looked tacky)

help where do i get said msd window switch? and who in the madison wi area can reflash my ecu\pcm? starting swap sat night please help.

the window switch is from summitt, look in the nitrous section under rpm switch. and for a tune we used a sct xcal2 from lonnie at b.o.c.

Ecu/pcm

can i send you my ecu or whoever & have them flash it for me? i want to take my car to the beach party & im really tryin to get it done before then. Chris

sorry for jacking the post but its all 4 the greater good, can i just keep my imrc open all the time? was the tune done on a dyno? called my local shop and they said 6~7 hunderd. ifor afull dyno tune, ihave no idea but if i can get it cheaper down there i can tow it there.

get a cookie cutter tune from lonnie at blue oval chips for a dohc into a bird, the window switch was the easiest and cheapest part so why skip it. were looking into doing a dyno tune to squeak a few more ponies out of it. also dont know what your planning for a exhaust, not sure if mark manifolds will fit we just skipped the maybe bullsh1t and got kooks headers for a dohc bird

dohc swap

sorry bout the miss info this is a 97 grand marquies swap, figured that it was more similar to the tbird than mustang. i bought junkyard 96 cobra manifolds no cats!!!

the 24 hour cobra swap

Its done in less than 24 hours just got to get the exhaust done and the air intake. it even runs!!! all the wires that i had to change had the same color coding as the mark harness so i guess i saved alot of time there!!! pics soon:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

just a follow up project thundermark is finally finished (for now;)) midwestbird is moving about 2 hours south so i had a few things to finish up on the car. i pulled the tank and swapped the pump, pulled the "whistler" drive shaft and also tossed in a 3500 stall also dont think i mentioned the jmod in here but that was done a few months ago. were taking it to the track next friday (see http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=44691) and gonna see what she lays down now

*edit* also realizing i dont really have any "finished" pics he went for a thin double silver pinstripe to break up the sea of blue. i gotta bring my camera tomorrow maybe i can snap a few

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!

figured why not? so as ive posted here and there, i got the car, well "ma did", it was that or i gave up the lincoln and uhhh no. so heres what ive been up to lately.

first night home.jpg

dont they look cozy

home.jpg

swapped out clusters because the needles kept falling off, drove it back with just a tach and a fuel gauge. here is the old cluster when i pulled it (the day the tach needle fell off)

old cluster.jpg

and the new, not as nice but functional!

new cluster.jpg

i even bought lurkers car for parts

madness.jpg

then this nice man showed up

new wheels 01.jpg

with these...... since ultimatesvt got the last set off the shelves i bought these off brads car, and dont worry i aint plannin too many miles on her this year, new rubber next year

new wheels 03.jpg

new wheels 04.jpg

new wheels 05.jpg

new wheels 07.jpg

new wheels 10.jpg

new wheels 09.jpg

new wheels 08.jpg

oh..... and her plate came in

msckn 95.jpg

got some noise from the trans area, thinking converter or front pump. it knocks when its cold then is gone when warm, and there is a screeching noise from the center of the car if i launch it hard

new wheels 05.jpg

new wheels 07.jpg

new wheels 10.jpg

new wheels 09.jpg

new wheels 08.jpg

msckn 95.jpg

home.jpg

new wheels 04.jpg

new wheels 06.jpg

new wheels 03.jpg

new wheels 02.jpg

new wheels 01.jpg

madness.jpg

old cluster.jpg

new cluster.jpg

first night home.jpg

Last edited:
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!

figured why not? so as ive posted here and there, i got the car, well "ma did", it was that or i gave up the lincoln and uhhh no. so heres what ive been up to lately.

View attachment 828459518

dont they look cozy

View attachment 828459509

swapped out clusters because the needles kept falling off, drove it back with just a tach and a fuel gauge. here is the old cluster when i pulled it (the day the tach needle fell off)

View attachment 828459516

and the new, not as nice but functional!

View attachment 828459517

i even bought lurkers car for parts

View attachment 828459515

then this nice man showed up

View attachment 828459514

with these...... since ultimatesvt got the last set off the shelves i bought these off brads car, and dont worry i aint plannin too many miles on her this year, new rubber next year

View attachment 828459512

View attachment 828459510

View attachment 828459503

View attachment 828459504

View attachment 828459505

View attachment 828459506

View attachment 828459507

oh..... and her plate came in

View attachment 828459508

got some noise from the trans area, thinking converter or front pump. it knocks when its cold then is gone when warm, and there is a screeching noise from the center of the car if i launch it hard

Da Bird Mobile ...

Members online

No members online now.
Back