chickens newest project

chicken

SHEOOOOOOOOT
Reaction score
this is my friend eric's 95 t bird 4.6 sohc (well for now) i get to put a dohc into it out of a 94 mark sometime this month for now its just prepping and gathering all the parts needed but should start soon let the fun begin!

web size eric t bird new 18s 5.jpg

web size eric t bird new 18s 4.jpg

web size eric t bird new 18s 1.jpg

web size erics new eng 2.jpg

mespock said:
I thought the chocolate whore!!!

Have fun...

not a chocolate whore i get too much of that for free, and of course there is a wrench in the works all ready, the kooks headers are back ordered for at least 2 weeks! so now we prep and prep and prep and get all the little things together and he dont wanna have the eng out for too long so we are now focused on making the eng "all blingie" lol

midwestbird said:
OH...the fun has begun

Thanks Chicken

sneeky fuker lol!!!!!!!:D
here is my friend who ownes the bird i get to play with, im gonna swing by the shop on sat and take some pic's of the mostlly dressed top end, and your wrong, now the wait has begun.....................come on kooks!!

We are pretty much leaving it stock for now, as chicken says its the "test mule". There are new gaskets and possibly a new oil pan going on and the Kooks headers.

ok fine here are the real pics, and could some one tell me where the vac line (red arrow) goes into pass fender then............................?

web size erics new eng 4.jpg

web size erics new eng 5.jpg

web size erics new eng 6.jpg

web size erics new eng 7.jpg

web size erics new eng 8.jpg

yup it cleaned up ok in most spots but i dont like the look of the welds around the "side can" and i dont feel like changing it in the next couple years

that line goes to a charcoal canister under the front bumper cover. well, MAY not be a charcoal canister, but looks like it.

94m5 said:
that line goes to a charcoal canister under the front bumper cover. well, MAY not be a charcoal canister, but looks like it.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is it a rectangle like shaped piece just to the pass (rhs of the car) side of center?
i wanna play my own quiz game can anyone quess the eng in post #12?, shut up midwestbird lol!!!!!!

chickenviii said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is it a rectangle like shaped piece just to the pass (rhs of the car) side of center?
i wanna play my own quiz game can anyone quess the eng in post #12?, shut up midwestbird lol!!!!!!

Thats the one

94m5 said:
looks like a diesel of some sort......

I'm gonna guess powerstroke. 7.3L to be exact.

wow your fast so what gave it away, i work at ford?, turbo'd so not 6.9, no top mount oil filter so not 6.0 so congrats to mike!!!!!! you get one point:D

Yea early 7.3 Turbo diesel, 941/2they started. Thats a expensive core right there. Helped build one, very odd.

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC said:
Yea early 7.3 Turbo diesel, 941/2they started. Thats a expensive core right there. Helped build one, very odd.
many expensive cores, turbo is junk also air box wasent fully latched shut and im sure you can guess by the condition of the eng:yuck:

My brother runs a 3 1/2" down pipe, cat delete, 4" rest of the way no muffler. With the down pipe but stock otherwise it sounded like a semi. Now it sounds like it wants to kill someone. Its frickin mean.

Members online

No members online now.
Back