chickens newest project

I know, I know...Chicken wont let me do what I want to the undercarriage:p Its what you get for an everyday driver in the Northern Illinois region after 12 years.

I know, I know...Chicken wont let me do what I want to the undercarriage:p Its what you get for an everyday driver in the Northern Illinois region after 12 years.

Thats too bad man.............. IIRC, I have a complete IRS out of a 96 VIII sitting back in Illinois. Nice purdy aluminum lower arms too. *IF* you want it, get in touch with me and I'll call the shop to see if it's still there.

I'll getcha in the rust removal bidness come hell or high water Chicken. :D :p

Mike

Thats too bad man.............. IIRC, I have a complete IRS out of a 96 VIII sitting back in Illinois. Nice purdy aluminum lower arms too. *IF* you want it, get in touch with me and I'll call the shop to see if it's still there.

I'll getcha in the rust removal bidness come hell or high water Chicken. :D :p

Mike

:slam he usually gets his way, the whole back half of the thundermark will be parts from you, hell the diff and the trac loc already are, hit him up he sounded interested :slam why the hell am i saying this? no chicken no!! sorry im arguing with myself
funny how this "winter beater" has become "the test mule" and now the friggin "show car" ugh..........have you forgot about your truck, look here it is, go play with that and let me catch up with all the other unfinished projects for the bird :D

erics truck.jpg

been a while, but here is the re-redone, exhaust and i think it looks MUCH better, not sure the muffler size but they were magnaflow offset inlet/outlet and they were mounted rolled up on its side hiding most behind the bumper cover painted black with some rectangle tips. and ill start off with a "before" pic with the 2 big chrome can mufflers :yuck:

web size erics old exhaust.jpg

web size erics old exhaust 2.jpg

web size erics rerevised exhaust 01.jpg

web size erics rerevised exhaust 02.jpg

web size erics rerevised exhaust 03.jpg

web size erics rerevised exhaust 04.jpg

thanks, and the projects, just keep going, hes still kicking around interior options, and lookin at painting the car soon, so prep work here we come!!!

no no sanding, just stripping all the parts off the car, changing colors, so gotta get into every corner

damn that bird is looking sick, we're in the process of swappin a 94? dohc into a 97 3.8 tbird, with a 95 4.6 wiring harness, lol its turned into a mess, two female harnesses dont connect, doh! but hopefully it'll turn out as nice as this one, gj guys

Swapping 4.6 DOHC into 94-95 v8 t-bird it's not that bad but if you're swapping 4.6 dohc into 6 cylinder bird it gets pretty interesting.

i think i heard about your prob jbird97 on tccoa? midwestbird is a member there too (the owner of the t-bird)

95sc is right, it wasn't that bad sohc to dohc, hell ive considered doing it again, hows your swap coming v6sc to v8dohc

and anthony77, as for being done, the swap was completed in uhhhh nov?? but the "project" will never end, every time we get close, he decides to try something else and i continue on, but at least it keeps me out of trouble for the most part

web size erics new eng 65.jpg

They look way better now! I would wonder how that setup would look on the markviii,

Did you do the work your self? Can we here what the car sounds like now?
Nice job chicken

Members online

No members online now.
Back