Bought a new car

98LSC32V

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Here it is: a 2005 Pontiac GTO LS2. It has 60k miles on it and the following mods:
DIAMO DI037 wheels
Lowering springs with 1.75 inch drop
PBR Big Brake Kit
Dual exhaust with Bullet mufflers
K&N FIPK kit
Halo European Headlamps with HID's
Tinted windows and tail lamps
Dual gauge pod with engine temp and oil pressure
Custom grille and modified functional nostrils

The car handles like a dream and has earth shattering power. It pulls like my LSC on nitrous on all motor and it's on tap without having to refill...

GTO4.jpg

GTO5.jpg

GTO6.jpg

GTOb.jpg

GTOa.jpg

GTOc.jpg

That thing is absolutley gorgeous!
Powerful N/A v8, you must love the throttle response!

^^ well if i had the money i would take one of those " sunfires " over any mark anyday. i love them goats. nice car man enjoy it i'm sure its so much more fun to drive than your mark VIII!

Those cars are a blast to drive. How much did it set you back?

gotta be a stick right? a kid that graduated a year or two ago from my school got the same year, same model.. the thing is fast as hell.

bone stock 0-60 time of 4.6 seconds... but it's not just the speed this car is well built, good chassis with IRS and aggressive look. I still have my 98 LSC, going to put a car cover on it and hopefully sell it to someone who can appreciate it.

Nice car, I almost bought one before I bought my 97 Mark. The Mark was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up, now I think with the motor build and all the goodies I'm well past the price of the goat.
But its the journey right?... Lol

I like it. After having an SN197 mustang I told myself the only newer 2 door muscle car I would every buy was a gto.

It's a nice looking ride.

I'd love to get to one. Wanted to get one since they came

The cheap mans Vette. I'm on the same boat with all the posters on here too. Would love to get a black on red. Those close ratio trans are great. Those look great with mini mini tubs. My buddy did a simple mini mini tube and stuffed 315's in the back.

I also drove an 05 Blue GTO with blue interior. The blue interior was a little too much for my taste plus that car only had intake and flows and 10k more miles than this one.

Great looking ride! I'll have a gto one day.

Those wheels would have to grow on me though.

Love those cars. Always wanted an Impulse Blue M6 LS2 one myself. The prices are right on them now too. You can find the autos all day long for 10K. Great all around car.

:confused:theres one for sale at my friends lot that has automatic with shift kit., but thatsv the third post this week about someone NOT BUYING A MARK. i thought thats what this was all about? great car, but.............:confused:

if it is ground shattering... don't drive on your own street.... it will cost way more than gas to fix

...The car handles like a dream and has earth shattering power. It pulls like my LSC on nitrous on all motor and it's on tap without having to refill...

With all due respect, your car must be the only electric goat ever built. And in addition to putting gas in my car, changing to one of the other half-a-dozen bottles on the floor in my garage only takes about five minutes, and pouring five gallons of methanol in the fuel cell in the trunk another two or three. This makes possible as much as six hundred horsepower plus if I were to choose to jet the spray at that level.

I'm glad you feel good about your new car. But 'puffing' by making negative comments about other cars...:rolleyes:

KS

Better than the LS1 I guess. I've ran with those cars easy peazy. :p Kinda turned me off to the LS motors until they came out with the better ones(LS2s) and then after I rode in a modified G8 GT. Really, any LS motor with even mild bolt-ons will walk all over a bolt-on Mark. But one must remember, 6.0 vs 4.6 ;) Nice car anyhow. :) I have had a bit of seat time behind one of these cars and they pull like a bat out of hell even with stock gearing.

Nice purchase. I just sold my 06 GTO. If you want to ditch the Pontiac look, look up JHP Australia. They sell a nice front end body kit that looks nice and makes people wonder what the hell you're driving that's so fast. It's all stock (Aussie) GM, so it fits right on there. If you need any advice on any mods or problems, let me know.

gtowintercruise.jpg

monaro2-h.jpg

With all due respect, your car must be the only electric goat ever built. And in addition to putting gas in my car, changing to one of the other half-a-dozen bottles on the floor in my garage only takes about five minutes, and pouring five gallons of methanol in the fuel cell in the trunk another two or three. This makes possible as much as six hundred horsepower plus if I were to choose to jet the spray at that level.

I'm glad you feel good about your new car. But 'puffing' by making negative comments about other cars...:rolleyes:

KS

Have no idea what you're talking about. My 98 LSC trapped 106-108mph on the spray, the GTO should be able to trap that as it sits right now pretty much bone stock.

Members online

No members online now.
Back