Back in the game. My LSE thread

Awesome. Yeah for $10 more than the price for me to have Lincoln repair one I can't even complain.

I'll be ordering a set for sure

Going to swap yours for gen2 lights?

I found a driver side OEM HID headlight for $100 so I'm meeting the guy today to buy it from him. Very excited I hope it doesn't fall thru. The second I have that headlight in my hands I'll be pulling the trigger on preferrebly the $300 headlight.

Very excited the headlights on a Gen1 look so out-dated.

Lol craigslist stalking finally paid off! Just down the street from me too. And it was from a body shop one of the tabs was broken so he custom made me a new one right on the spot.

NOWW Its just trying to get myself to spend 4x as much on the other headlight or selling this one to someone on here in need.

It came with all bulbs including the HID bulb. But no ballast. I haven't done reading yet on how to hook these up safely to a Gen1. I'm assuming it can't be too difficult.

I wonder how you'll hook that ballast up, unless it's aftermarket (read low quality). Keeps us posted :D

I can maybe spend the extra money on a phillips ballast that would be nicer. But I dont know yet, just a deal I couldn't pass up.

Well after driving on a misfiring coil for a week due to work responsibilities and my co-workers Audi blew a coil 2 days after mine. Except his car wont run and mine would haha. Well I don't know how long it will last, probably not long. But the car has completely stopped misfiring, CEL is off, and i'm getting 23-25 AVG! MPG.

Perfect timing because the 8 coils I ordered are on backorder for 10 days. Maybe my LS really does love me!

Yo Dis, I drove past you today at about 6:08 at the intersection of 108th and Oklahoma. You were headed north, I was headed south.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/2327205947.html
mail

Picked these up! Deal of the century!

Post deleted! What'd you get?!

IMG_20110416_090632.jpg

Scored these. Two tires are bad and two are about 75%. I'd really like to trade them for any other finish except for chrome.

40 Bucks thats insane!!! Trade them for the silver finish wheels ;)

To be honest if I could find someone around here to do that with me I'd love to! I want to re-finish the 5 spokes (not this chrome set) a darker gun metal. I just don't want to paint the chrome obviously or touch the LSE wheels.

Agreed dont paint either set i was thinking of painting my silver stockers to a gun metal as well but i dont think it looks good on autumn red, I dont know man for 40 bucks i would keep them you would pay 40 bucks just for 2 center caps from tasca ;)

It would look good gun metal but would definitely "darken" the whole theme of your car. Chrome would look great! To bad were so far apart I'd swap in a heart beat.

Ok i'll drive them all the way out to where you are and you can keep the chrome wheels as well all i want in return are the tail lights on your car:D

Members online

Back