Back in the game. My LSE thread

Damn dude that's awesome! The rims I picked up weren't much better than my bent one so I still can feel it even after roadforce.

Ok i'll drive them all the way out to where you are and you can keep the chrome wheels as well all i want in return are the tail lights on your car:D

Lol I really love my tails. :D

Face-Thats to bad man. I could always sell you a spare set of chromes ;)

I think the chrome 5 spokes give the illusion that they are a little bigger than the LSE 5 spokes. Not really sure what I like more.

IMG_20110416_170237.jpg

IMG_20110416_170256.jpg

IMG_20110416_170229.jpg

IMG_20110416_170220.jpg

The chromes look way better and yes they give that illusion.

I think it may be the lip on the lse since it's not the same color as the rest of the wheel. I have noticed that size illusion as well

My LSE has chrome wheels.... I think the car would look pretty sick completely blacked out!

I think your car would look awesome blacked out! I just need a different set of wheels. I don't really like the LSE wheels to be honest and the fact I can't paint them does suck. So they're for sale. I'd really like a set of just plain silver 17"s so I can get them powdercoated exactly how I want.

But the same time the chrome does look really good against silver for some reason.

Is anyone interested in buying my LSE wheels? Or trading for some silver 5 spokes, or even towards a set of decent rims and cash on my end? Really just want a completely different look right now.

lol i might be interested, but not yet.

I had them professionally refinished, so they look brand spanking new. Im putting some Dunlop ultra high performance summer tires on them, run flats, so they've come a long way lol i wont be taking anywhere near $80 :p

EDIT: actually maybe not lol I already have a set of LSE wheels lol

Oooh no of course not I wouldn't expect that. These LSE wheels actually have some very nice high end Potenzas. I don't remember the name exactly but I had two replaced when I took delivery and even at my cost they were $220 a piece.

But hell I'd love to take those off your hands. Even if you don't have the tires on them yet. I've got a set of 18" tires here I could at least use for the fronts haha.

I'm just really looking for a Jag/Volvo wheel for my LS

Idk if those would look to good on my LS. I think more of a 5 spoke w/o a lip. And If they had a lip they would look awesome! I also really want a staggered set. Love the x9.5 in the rear. Looks badas

I like a project :). But not for the $1200 he's asking. Sometimes people overcharge simply because of the name. They're easily worth 800 plus a little bit of my time

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-Rims-Black-Jaguar-Volvo-S80-S60-S40-XKR-5-Lug-Wheels-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem230f9d379aQQitemZ150585816986QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_5132wt_965

those are nice and very cheap...but you get what you pay for. I'd paint the fake screws black for sure so they didn't stand out so much. But I love the concave look. Just want a nice thick rear tire

Jarama's are nice.

mlara, you dont like the zeus wheels enough to keep them?

i hadn't even put them on yet lol

put them on today, and im liking them more and more. The fronts def need the spacers tho. The rear looks awesome. Ill put post some pics when i get a chance.

done threadjacking, sorry diskfunktional lol

Lol no worries... No real limitations to topics in my thread haha.

Tomorrow I'll be meeting up with "Face" and swapping my sway bar bushings and taking some pictures. Silver LSE meets black LSE

Members online

Back