Back in the game. My LSE thread

diskfunktional

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My names Mike. I've owned several Lincolns and this will be my second LS. I managed to get my hands on this gorgeous 2002 LSE. It has 84k miles not a single door ding or dent. I also have a 42k mile bumper to bumper warranty on it for the next 3yrs as well so thats very nice.

I can't take credit for the way the car looks now as I just bought it 3 days ago. I'm glad I got so lucky on this LSE. Two tone tail lights and K&N drop in. I'll be keeping it mostly stock except medium tint eibach springs new struts and a brand new header-back exhaust. This car is clean and I plan on keeping it that way.

On to the pictures.
IMG_20110130_120840.jpg

IMG_20110130_120850.jpg

IMG_20110130_120913.jpg

IMG_20110131_085927.jpg

IMG_20110131_223444.jpg

IMG_20110130_142443.jpg

Let me know what you think! :) I'll be updating with tint and some better pictures soon

My names Mike. I've owned several Lincolns and this will be my second LS. I managed to get my hands on this gorgeous 2002 LSE. It has 84k miles not a single door ding or dent. I also have a 42k mile bumper to bumper warranty on it for the next 3yrs as well so thats very nice.

I can't take credit for the way the car looks now as I just bought it 3 days ago. I'm glad I got so lucky on this LSE. Two tone tail lights and K&N drop in. I'll be keeping it mostly stock except medium tint eibach springs new struts and a brand new header-back exhaust. This car is clean and I plan on keeping it that way.

That's nice!

Header-back.. :lol: Manifolds son.. lol

Best pic I have when I was installing mine..
0409100955.jpg

sweet ride.

and props on the rare two tone tails.

Thanks guys. Honestly didn't even realize the rarity of the tails when I was first looking at it. Does anyone have any info on them? Who makes them? Was it a factory option or something?
Heres another shot:
IMG_20110130_120902.jpg

How hard was your manifold back exhaust to make? What components did you use? I want to keep it somewhat quiet at low RPMs but still aggressive when I step on it. Just looking for a little more horsepower. Lol my bad on the header comment, still new to the V8 scene. I'm used to half the amount of cylinders and twice the gas mileage haha!

And for tint I'm thinking 15% at the darkest.

I have a hard time seeing at night with 20% on my rear...i can only imagine 15%.

But at least cars cant blind me with those poorly aimed hid's or their brights.

Only from the front.

They are Euro tails from overseas IIRC..

We (I threw it on the hoist at school and determined it would be easier to take it to my friend who owns his own shop, TIG, bender, :blah:) got it off and broke both of the Pass side studs.. They're a PITA to drill out and replace.. I bought some kind of eBay cats (I posted what I have in a thread named Catalytic Converters somewhere on here), Aeroturbine Res, and Bassani mufflers.. It's fairly quiet but I can make people almost break their necks when I want to.. :)

Video of my exhaust.. It was taken from my phone so it's a bit loud

YouTube - Lincoln LS Exhaust bassani aero turbine FASTLLS

I have a hard time seeing at night with 20% on my rear...i can only imagine 15%.

But at least cars cant blind me with those poorly aimed hid's or their brights.

Only from the front.

I agree, imagine 5!, I wanted 5% all around at first, Im glad I went with 20% lol

I did 20% fronts and 5% all around.. had to strip the front but going to get more tint when the sun starts shinning here.. 10-16 inches headed this way tonight!

And your LSE is nice as hell. I personally like the red tails better then two tone but nice ride.

Nice grab on the 2 toned lights. Car looks clean!

I agree, imagine 5!, I wanted 5% all around at first, Im glad I went with 20% lol

mine is also madico onyx so it blocks out more heat than other films at the same rating.

limo tint looks sweet but isnt practical for a DD.

I got 5% all the way around last week =) .. Getting the entire windshield 40% when I find time..

Looks good. The gen1 LSE spoiler would look great on that car. Also a drop wouldn't hurt the eyes!

Welcome!

Nice looking LSE.:cool:

I have 5% on the front doors and 1% on the rear doors and back glass. Its a pain to back up. Have to check behind the LS first. Then roll the windows down and use the mirrors. During the summer, the LS is nice and cool inside. Drivng at night not really a problem.

Haha for the tint I'm used to dark tint and 15% would be a break from my old car which had 5% all the way around and half the amount of windows as the LS. Clear corners are a must but I prefer more of a "smoked" look than in your face clear corners. So I'll see what I can do about that. Btw I love the silver frost metallic as well! Looks great in so many different lighting conditions. I've owned nothing but white or black cars.

As for exhaust I have access to a heated garage, a lift, and someone to weld(18 pack required lol.) So I can get that job done easily just want to make the right decisions first as far as resonators and mufflers.

Heres a pic of my old car the tC right before I traded it in. Coils, Seibon hatch/hood, 2.5" exhaust, and also some very rare original Anzo LED tails. The wheels are off the RS1 tC which was released in 2005. Only 2000 were made and released with those wheels in that color. Original Scion upgrade equipment provided by Enkei. I didn't trade it in with the wheels though to rare to trade in.
2010-12-04163124.jpg

2010-12-04163325.jpg

Looks great, but serious, what is with people, Snow=lowered car? I don't get it. I scrape with my stock height LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back