Back in the game. My LSE thread

Lol must be. I get enough of being high on a roof. I loved having to fall into my tC and stunning people everytime I pulled up to a gas station or parked. "How do you turn that thing blah blah".

I know the LS world is a different world and the society completely different. But give me time I'll impress a few.

Nice.. hesitation yet again. No CEL lights yet but damnit they we're just stress tested 2-3 weeks ago.

RRGH! Another coil bites the dust. This time I'm going to see if they will replace the remaining 6 under this repair for one deductable on my warranty. That way I'll have 8 brand new motorcraft coils with a no questions asked 12k warranty.

Yeah man, hopefully they replace them all. That is the way it should be done from the start!

I have to do mine sometime this summer.

If they don't replace the remaining coils for a one time fee I'm going to buy Accel coils and custom make a cover so I can still hide them.

It's $100 everytime I need to use my warranty. So I'm hoping the dealer will just tell the warranty company they all needed to be replaced to ensure a proper functioning ignition system. Otherwise It's pretty stupid to spend $100 every time a coil blows. Thats why if they are Motorcraft that warranty would cover me and I'd have no deductible on broken coils anymore.

Face, post up some pics of your LSE in here I'd love to see it

By "face" do you mean FALECF4? If so, that's funny and I'd take the nickname "face", like from the A-Team!

I wanted to get it nice n shiny before doin pic, plus I just found my camera again and it's raining today. Maybe Tuesday!

Haha Ik damn rain I hate when its crappy out.

Lol my bad, I think Face would work for a great nickname for you

I'm handsome like that!

a-team-bradley-cooper-dirk-benedict-faceman-peck.jpg

Max is from (What used to be) Five star ford, and I dont think we can order from them yet.

Ahh gotcha. Well I'm in a pickle.

I can just buy 8 all new coils them being either Accel or OEM grade replacements and install them myself. Then I'd have one spare if anything did happen to replace during downtime.

$30-$50 > One coil, self repair
$100 > One Motorcraft coil, Lincoln Repair w/parts and labor warranty on two coils then.
$220+ The price of 8 coils > Dealer installed and full warranty on all 8 coils.
OR just buying 8 coils and replacing myself w/no labor warranty.

I do, however its a $100 deductible for every time I get work done. I tried to get them to replace the remaining coils all in one repair to keep me from paying $800 in just a deductible on coils alone.

Not worth the 'warranty'.

You can drop 150 on 8 new coils and plugs and put them in yourself... The best part is, it is easy to replace and you will know how to do it for next time.

Point me in the direction for the perfect coils based off this forums experience. I'd like to keep the covers so Accels aren't my first option.

Is there realyl a difference between Motorcraft and OEM Grade brand?

Perfect. Sounds like the best solution to the issue I'm having. Thanks Andrizzle I appreciate it. Noww to buy these w/o a PayPal account. I've been scammed 2 times and refuse to use them. Anyone want to help me out?

I really doubt alan is going to ruin his auto store and business and start by scamming you. He has been around for a long time and has tons of buyers. Look @ his feedback.

Oh no I'm not worried about him scamming me. Just refuse to open another PayPal account for how much they've screwed me. They very rarely protect the buyer and I've had to pay out twice for something before. Nothing against anyone except PayPal.

I'll call them and see if they will do an over the phone credit number.

If you read the payment options it says you can call and give them your CC#. I think im gonna get a set of these as well.

Members online

No members online now.
Back