Back in the game. My LSE thread

I like red. Gives it a Sportier look. IMO. Bullschmidt like the Sig!!

i would say red for a more sportier look, and black for a more subtle.

i have red. i like them.

BTW i got your exact wheels coming in the mail :D

Haha I went with red for now. I actually had some leftover so I figured why not. Plus I'd like to give it a sportier or "super car" look ;-)

I'll probably change it up to black in the summer with silver lincoln badges maybe.

Can't wait to lower it in the spring and get those damn wheels re-balanced. I think they turned out pretty good. Still a little fresh so they'll darken up a bit.

IMG_20110323_174944.jpg

IMG_20110323_180325.jpg

IMG_20110323_180318.jpg

good choice, black blends in too much IMO and its not even noticeable so whats the point of doing it if thats the case

Black. Red is meant for super cars and Honda's.

+1. IMHO red just screams look at me I want attention. If you want something to stand out more than black try silver. I actually thought about the colormatched look on my car, but black is what they had in stock for the brush on kit.

Looks good. Maybe a silver with black lincoln logo would look sweet.

quick question, what color are your center caps? are they the same color as the wheels or silver like on the regular 5 spokes?

oh damm, the set i picked up is missing a center cap. I thought i would be able to use one of the silver ones i already have. I guess ill need to find one on ebay or something.

yea just bought it lol came our to 24.80. Thanks. Altho now im kinda regretting the purchase because i may want to go with the silver ones lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back