3rd Annual Boscobel Beach Party

You may want to PM, JDS353

Thats my old man, and I'm thinking he will be needing a room. 217-248-4646 if you wanna call him. I don't know if you know him or not, but everyone here does. (Not a creepy old guy by any means)

Mike

Oh are you afraid that you may carry some of his genes LOL:D

just pm KRYS will be up. sounds like another good time with great people. take care and god bless. jd

good to see most of the first beach party group showing up again. just face it mike, your dad is a pimp, if i can find my pimp cane ill bring it up for ya JD

OK i retract the offer of the extra space, DJ has dibs on the other queen bed

Bleh, at 8 in the morning i am still not awake and cant edit the damn thing so :p

and dyslexic as well occasionally

Bleh, at 8 in the morning i am still not awake and cant edit the damn thing so :p

and dyslexic as well occasionally

Oh wha, i am awake and going by 3:00am every morning except on the weekend. :D

Uh Oh... Pepps is getting excited about the meet... I wonder if he's packed yet.. LOL

Yeah i am getting excited about the meet, getting to see my friends again and meeting new friends. Nah i am not packed yet. :D

Ok guys, I know I'll have a good time. Ladies...........How do I convince my wife she would have fun there? ....or is this more a guys weekend?:confused: :D

There will be plenty of other ladies there!

Dunno... Umm.... Show her the pics of the last meet, the tentative schedule of events etc. Tell her there will be singing and dancing and alcohol and nice scenery and non car chicks also present.

Convince her that she will have a good time! Lol.

Members online

Back