3rd Annual Boscobel Beach Party

true...its not a hard thing to do. Just time consuming,but im sure its worth it. I'll probually hit one up around here if its about 4 hours away,i know im being picky with my time...but owell. to each their own. i'll see if i can make it up there,the more i think about it the more i would enjoy the time there at the meet

Yes it is time consuming but the fun times being at the meet makes it all worth it to me. If you decide on going to the meet you will enjoy it mespock has alot of things planned for it this year that we didn't do last year. :cool:

I posted Friday Night's events... should be fun..

Working on Saturday...

Going to see if the Kikers want to have a DJ in their back yard. I could do it in my back yard but just want to see what the neighbors feel first.

Could also see if the Boscobel Hotel would let me put a DJ in their court yard. Working on Details yet.

If I continue with the Hog Roast I hope that a $15 a person charge wouldn't be too much to ask...

This would be too much for me to spring for a hog roast.
I might have to do my trans before the beach party,that is a cruise,Mespock will one pig be enough you think and i think that price is good on the pig roast

Right now the Pig Roast is tentative. One pig should do depending upon how many come. I'm hoping that I can cover it with $15 per person.

As for Isaiah ... it's up to you.. people come from all over. Find someone in your area or coming through your area to hitch up with. It will be fun once again..

My son is interested in doing the hog roast. I am in conversation with the place he works The Central House formerly know as the Boscboel Hotel

They have a nice courtyard were we could have a fire, and do the BBQ. Depending upon how many people attend this year, the dinner will either be their BBQ ribs or the hog roast, depending upon which one I can get for $15/person.

My son is currenly the chef at the Hotel and his food prep. is amazing.

What I am thinking is that after the Cruise we can park on Main Street and then party at the Hotel...

Plans for the Hog Roast are possibly changing.

Hog Roast might become Prime Rib.. We are going to have the dinner after the cruise at the Boscobel Hotel. My son Joe will be our chef (Joey the kid can cook LOL).

I have discussed with the Hotel on booking a Blues Band for the night details still in the making (waiting for a reply).

I'll keep everyone posted on the detail...

Plans for the Hog Roast are possibly changing.

Hog Roast might become Prime Rib.. We are going to have the dinner after the cruise at the Boscobel Hotel. My son Joe will be our chef (Joey the kid can cook LOL).

I have discussed with the Hotel on booking a Blues Band for the night details still in the making (waiting for a reply).

I'll keep everyone posted on the detail...

Sounds good to me Rich. :cool:

For those who are planning on camping.. pick your spot... LOL

attachment.jpg

Planning has commenced awesome, I can't wait, the last two years of the party have been a bklast looking forward to it, Hope i can get the same awesome room i got last time, there better be another race, Rich that was a blast last year.

Planning has commenced awesome, I can't wait, the last two years of the party have been a bklast looking forward to it, Hope i can get the same awesome room i got last time, there better be another race, Rich that was a blast last year.

Don't worry there are lots of new plans..:p

Conti you lost your GOLD Bling. :p

Days off for the meet have been secured and funding is more than half way there, i can't wait to see everyone again. :cool:

I just hope the 94 is running. :D

It's beginning to remind me ALOT like Ray's "BarneyMobile". Always talked about, never seen. :)

God Speed Ray. :)

Well Mike.. just don't follow Ray and Dave...

So is Dad being bad to the 94? Will JD be coming to the meet? He might need a nother back rub from Debi.

I didn't thing JD was going to survive that first back rub from Debi. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back