3rd Annual Boscobel Beach Party

Let the games in Boscobel begin!!! :dj:

Thanks for the invite mespock!!:D :invasion:

DSC00558.JPG

Mmmmmm... brats... yum! But I'll pass on the beer... yuk..

By the way, I am getting sick of the weather pattern changes. Getting a ton of rain up here right now and its still hot out, 80+.

Hey they are Goldwingers what do you expect?? We are a different crowd LOL...

You wouldn't expect them to be the Brats and Beer crowd now would you..

:runaway: Naw, the bikes can kill you...will save the adult beverages after they are parked at night!!!! But I can guarantee that cooler is full of water right now!!!

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome:D

Anyone need an AC charge? I can bring that stuff! Gauges, vacuum, R134a.... :D

Well got the two front air struts changed tonight and they hold air :D

But to spite me the back bags are now droping :(

So I may be limiping in, hopefully it will straighten up tomorrow.

Make this note if it's raining on Friday... we'll gather at the River Inn which is on the South side of Boscobel on Hwy 61... Don't worry not even Debi could get lost finding the River Inn.

But if it's not raining then we gather at my house Friday...

Since all the rain and the fact that I will have a bug collection on my car by the time I get there, I am passing on the exterior detailing. If it was a show I would, but hey, this is more about good times than showing off. :)

I have SO much to do today already! This will be fun!

Since all the rain and the fact that I will have a bug collection on my car by the time I get there, I am passing on the exterior detailing. If it was a show I would, but hey, this is more about good times than showing off. :)

I have SO much to do today already! This will be fun!

Tailgating helps keep the bugs off.:D

I plan to pull mine into the garage and do some clean up but we'll see how much gets done. I already turned the a/c on in there.:p

Ya, more today. And at work the AC systems are down. So now there is not chance of me working on cleaning the car. Over 80 and high humidity, both inside and out.....

See all of ya tomorrow, looking forward to it, got to pack, don't know if i am forgetting anything...oh well.

Members online

Back