3rd Annual Boscobel Beach Party

It should be partly cloudy, no rain predicted. As we know, things can change though.

ahhh - not encouraging....

boscobel.jpg

Hey that says scattered and isolated.. Meaning 20 miles away there may be a storm... plus lets see what the week brings...

Oh by the way...

Well I see no big equipment outside my house yet so we might get lucky on the tearing up of my street this week.

For those who have come before remember... and those coming for the first time... Boscobel is backwards.. LOL...

... Credit cards? Don't work at the Boscobel Hotel or at the Unique Cafe'... Cash or checks. There is a cash machine on the corner by the hotel.

Most other places in town take plastic...

Just wait until you hear the music.... I'm not asking LvC to put anything towards the music as they guy in charge of getting the music dragged his feet and caused us to get what we are getting.

FYI, me and country dont mix well. In fact my usually reaction is to crank my cars stereo and put out all 1200 watts or so in gheto rap like fashion. I react the same way to polka....

FYI, me and country dont mix well. In fact my usually reaction is to crank my cars stereo and put out all 1200 watts or so in gheto rap like fashion. I react the same way to polka....

If you have XM radio, you can I can park our cars next to each other and blow them out. Ive got about the same wattage.. :D

Well we don't have to have a dry track for the Beach Party. If it rains I'm sure we'll try to figure out things to do. There is a big party room at the River Inn I'm sure we can get, but I'm planning on good weather.

Not gonna happen. I just confirmed my reservation and asked - the room is booked all weekend....

Hopefully, a wedding.... I love drunk bridessmaids.. :)

I have XM that uses a fm transmitter, we should be able to blow them out ;)

ok so we will have 4 cars in the 1200 watt range so we should have no problems muffling out any country, and/or western

Ummm it's not Country or Country Western... LOL... It's more like Blue Grass Stoner Music.. Chicken should be right at home LOL....

i dont think there is such a category as "blue grass stoner music"
and i agree with 02asdfghjkl NO DRUM CIRCLES!!!!!!!!!! they just never end :shifty:

Ummm it's not Country or Country Western... LOL... It's more like Blue Grass Stoner Music.. Chicken should be right at home LOL....

Im just gonna say if I hear a banjo and someone say "squeal like a pig" all you will hear is the squeal of my tires and the smell of my exhaust.

By the way, you will probably see me actually pass through Boscobel before I stop by. I have a 12 week old white lab I need to drop off at the farm and setup his port-a-kennel. I think I will be back in Boscobel around 2 or so, probably pass through around 12:30/1:00. So if you see a white streak (with a little black) you know its me flying through. :)

Im just gonna say if I hear a banjo and someone say "squeal like a pig" all you will hear is the squeal of my tires and the smell of my exhaust.

Well you are the one staying in Crawford County for the weekend and have relatives there. I figured you'd be use to the piggy thing LOL:rolleyes:

We'll just call you Ned for now on:p

Members online

No members online now.
Back