3rd Annual Boscobel Beach Party

Let me know if these directions to the Poker Walk make sense?

Directions:

Basic Idea of game – Participants patronize local participating local establishments to acquire a playing card. Participants must make a purchase at each establishment to acquire a card. Only one card may be acquired at each establishment. At the end of the game player with the best poker hand wins.

Rules

1. Poker Walk Begins at 7:00 PM Friday July 18th
2. Participants must acquire a participation card to play in the Poker Walk. Participation cards may be acquired anytime once participant arrives. . Late arriving members may acquire a participation card until 8:00 PM contact Rich Schneider
3. To obtain playing card participants must present their Poker Walk car to bartender.
4. Bartender must punch or mark participants “participation card”
5. Participant must purchase a beverage alcohol or non-alcohol
6. Participants may acquire only one playing car per establishment.
7. Participant may patronize as many of the participating establishments as desired
8. Participants may patronize the participating establishments in any order
9. Participants will meet at 10:00 to reveal the winning hand.
10. At 10:00 PM Participants who feel that they have a winning Poker Hand may enter a bet No more than $5.00

Participating Establishments:

Norsby’s Central House (CH), Pat & Greg’s Pour House (PH), The Corner Stone (CS), The Silver Dollar Bar (SD), Double K’s (KK), The Finn and Feather (FF), Boscobel Bowling and Recreation (BR),

UPDATE: I will not be able to attend. Had a few things come up that have to be taken care of sorry all

Chicken, Pepps... Looks like we'll have a little backyard BBQ on Thrusday Night. My friend Digger from Dubuque will also be pulling in Thursday. He's Camping in the Backyard.

I dont think I will participate in the poker event. Cigarette smoke and I are mortal enemies.

I'll probably hang out for the day then head off to McGregor for the evening.

Reckon i might have to give the poker a miss too. Gonna be driving over night Thursday to get there Friday afternoon.

Gonna pm you later - need your address and contact info. (just in case of break down, alien abduction etc.)

At least you may feel at home Blue. 95 to 100% humidity and temp in the 80+ range. :) Im doing my wheel bearings right now sux.

Also sux that they cant get my hood in for painting and the frame bent back.

Yup. Im used to the crappy weather and having to work on car by night. Plus i live in an apt complex and my car is 3 blocks away... every time i forget something i have to go on a 5 min walk, followed by 3 flights of stairs. Haven't slept in 2 days - car is in bits - every dam thing that can go wrong has! Lol.

Still, making progress... i accidently broke the thing inside my shift lever - just made one from a piece of solid bar - as chicken would say... real men fabricate! Lol.

I don't know whether to laugh, cry or set the car on fire! :(

Well, back to work. :)

Just do what i can... as long as it goes and stops... there's always AAA to the rescue! Lol.

Yup, i'll be there, whether by hook or by crook! Lol.

God, the way my "Boscobel" projects are going I will be lucky it makes it back home....

I hope it doesnt rain. That would suck! It seems like every other midwest meet has been getting rained out this year.....

Well we don't have to have a dry track for the Beach Party. If it rains I'm sure we'll try to figure out things to do. There is a big party room at the River Inn I'm sure we can get, but I'm planning on good weather.

Members online

No members online now.
Back