3rd Annual Boscobel Beach Party

Debbie talked me into coming up. If the offer still stands, my girlfriend and I would like to camp. We would most likely be coming up on sat morning and meeting up with everyone at the cruize and just be staying sat night. Se if the offer still stands..... put me down for a spot.

Ok guys, I know I'll have a good time. Ladies...........How do I convince my wife she would have fun there? ....or is this more a guys weekend?:confused: :D

Yes especially my wife... she's not a car person... She'll have fun. There will be a lot of ladies at the meet this year...

Debbie talked me into coming up. If the offer still stands, my girlfriend and I would like to camp. We would most likely be coming up on sat morning and meeting up with everyone at the cruize and just be staying sat night. Se if the offer still stands..... put me down for a spot.

Great.. yes the back yard is open to anyone who wants to reduce the cost and camp.

wow rich looks like you might get to see your 100 this year :D

We just might...

Oh and here's a sneek peak at Chicken's new outfit for this year.

Remember Last Year!
attachment.jpg

Well I here he'll be sporting this outfit this year...

hotcowboy.gif

I just spit chocolate milk all over my school computer..............

I'd run that guy/woman over on principle.

Hey rich, whats the fine for "illegal squealing/screeching of tires", in your area?

I already told Stacie I MAY be getting a ticket.

I'll join Chicken in that prestegious club of getting LVC related traffic fines.

:)

mike

Hey rich, whats the fine for "illegal squealing/screeching of tires", in your area?

I already told Stacie I MAY be getting a ticket.

I'll join Chicken in that prestegious club of getting LVC related traffic fines.

:)

mike

Not really sure but the Cheif of Police has a 2002 Trans AM so he understands.. LOL..

Oh that was the guy who ticketed Chicken LOL

Just a reminder I will not have T-Shirts available for purchase at the meet all T-Shirts must be pre-ordered.

Send me a PM and follow the direction in the T-Shirt Thread

Ok JD is not going to need the extra bed i got, so if anyone needs a place to crash let me know.

We are short timing guys... bad new is my special surprise for Friday is looking like a Flop... Guy who talked me in to a fun idea now is backing out.

But you never know he may come through.

The owners of the Boscobel Hotel didn't contact the Blues Band I wanted soon enough so that's a bust but we will still have music I'm hoping it to be live.

Oh the fun of planning events.

Good news is the food is still going to be there LOL and you can't move the cruise.

They haven't started tearing up my street yet so we may get lucky and be able to meet at my place with out walking to it.

Pepps you packed yet.

We are short timing guys... bad new is my special surprise for Friday is looking like a Flop... Guy who talked me in to a fun idea now is backing out.

But you never know he may come through.

The owners of the Boscobel Hotel didn't contact the Blues Band I wanted soon enough so that's a bust but we will still have music I'm hoping it to be live.

Oh the fun of planning events.

Good news is the food is still going to be there LOL and you can't move the cruise.

They haven't started tearing up my street yet so we may get lucky and be able to meet at my place with out walking to it.

Pepps you packed yet.

Not Yet. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back