3rd Annual Boscobel Beach Party

I might consider going just as long as theres no haters out there for mustangs

Can't wait Rich, looks like everything is planning out well, Mike it'll be good to finally see ya again. I won't be at the river inn I'll be at the Fennimore, it's not that far a drive each day, I'm cool with it.

Ifyou dont have a room yet, you better get one. The only hotel that seems to always have rooms is this one..

redneckmansion.jpg

Jimmy would be great to see you again...

It be nice to get away for the weekend. Being that I'm in the job market now I've got time on my hands. Hopefully i'll have the stang done by then. I been doing lots of upgrades. I need 400 hp...

Slight Glitch in the Beach Party They are tearing up Bluff Street this summer. All new curb and gutters and new sewer...

They are starting this at the end of June or the beginning of July.. So We may be parking a short distance and walking to get to my house.

I'll post pics and more parking information as we get closer.

oh no will there be gravel? debi is gonna cry, at least she wont be flying up and down your street

The Blues Band that I have been hunting down for Saturday night looks like a go. The leader of the ban was excited to come back to Boscobel to play. 5 member band and very very good.

We are still discussing where it will be a complete hog roast or ribs for Saturday night. The owners of the Hotel and Joe are working on what the want to do for the dinner yet. They feel the big Hog Roaster going while the Blues are Playing in the courtyard would be fun.

For those who do not like pork there is a menu you can order from.

Also!!!
How Could I not have it!

I am going to have my son make a special
Suicide Pizza for Friday Night​

There will be added to his original Pizza Sauce
Some Mad Dog 357!​
hotsauceworld_2002_56343656

357 MAD DOG Hot SauceTM This killer sauce is packing 357,000 scoville units of heat. One hit will blow you away! We blend Chile extract, fresh Habanero peppers, 160,000 scoville super Cayenne peppers, garlic and onion to makes a sauce that can truly take your breath away. Mad Dog 357 is the hottest hot sauce ever made......any hotter and it can't be called a sauce!

Pepperman Take it Easy this year..
Remember Last Year's Suicide Burgers!!
It was almost Death By Hamburger Last Year Pepps.:D :cool: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ah i got half way through the burger before the heat got to be to much, and i will try a piece of the Suicide pizza. :D

Well after procrastinating a lil bit :rolleyes: I booked mine and Brents room :lol:

Got the last room at the River Inn Double queen non-smoking.

So if anyone still doesnt have a place and would like to split a room i got an extra queen.....

Can't wait to see you again.

Also everyone take note on the Cell Phone Info...
US Cellular, Alltel, and Verizon get reception.. AT&T has no bars here. Neither to many of the others.

Well after procrastinating a lil bit :rolleyes: I booked mine and Brents room :lol:

Got the last room at the River Inn Double queen non-smoking.

So if anyone still doesnt have a place and would like to split a room i got an extra queen.....

You may want to PM, JDS353

Thats my old man, and I'm thinking he will be needing a room. 217-248-4646 if you wanna call him. I don't know if you know him or not, but everyone here does. (Not a creepy old guy by any means)

Mike

Members online

No members online now.
Back