Items

Latest comments

• My 01 LS V8
    Well I had to part with my first LS , but because I'm hard headed I went out and found myself a 2000 LS. I love these cars so much I got a 2000...
    • Larry85326
  • 1979 Lincoln Mark V Collector's Series
    Just picked up this one.
    • 79mkcs
  • My 1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI
    The car is excellent shape and for what you paid, more money spent is not out of hand and made the car tip top shape. Theres no depreciation...
    • BILLBOATS
  • My 01 LS V8
    These are a couple pictures of my 01 v8 not fancy just a very nice car for the price. 147,000 miles
    • Larry85326
  • My baby
    Nice whip, love the plate loll
    • JustALs

Showcase statistics

Categories
Series
Items
Views
Comments
Ratings
Reviews
Here are some pics of how the car looks right now, i just bought it
my 98 white sig alone and with a couple of other older brothers i found on the road in Ephrata Pa one day.
Mods so far: Magnaflow mufflers with 4" tips 3 Piece Wings West Spoiler Red painted calipers Mclaren grille painted black Eibach Lowering Springs
This is an X govment car,I got it in a yard sale ! The man was a Grade school teacher that had bought it at an Gov. auction for a far price an being it did need work ! He told me a story that was HARD TO Beleave ! But I liked the look of the car and the design, I had not see this design...
i have a 98 towncar, i have done a lot of modifying to this car to get it where i want it and am no where near done! 91 towncar front spindle suspension swap 2 pump 6 battery hydraulic setup grey leather and black suede interior continental kit on rear 13 inch black wire wheels with...
2000 Lincoln LS V-8 2001 F250 Platinum edition
97LTCSS
Updated
Views
Comments
EXTERIOR: -5 13x7" center gold~100 spoke Mclean Wire Wheels (old chips replaces with lincoln logo chips) "alwyas carry a spare" -Center Gold "dogghouse" Alpha~Mclean Castle Grill -1 "california lowrider"liscense plate with Lincoln emblem screw covers -E&G Classis Continental Kit "booty...
Quik LS
Updated
Views
Comments
My LS - http://forums.llsoc.com/index.php?&autocom=registry&cmd=view_item&CID=4 too many mods to list here,,,,,,
LSE_4_RONALD
Updated
Views
Comments
My LS with a Sebring Exhaust. I'll download the new pictures once it comes out of the body shop UPDATE........... To bad i never was able to take any pictures after it came out the body shop in 12/05 was waiting to take some after i installed the "angel eyes" but like they say, ":q:q:q:q...
It does have leather interior, ....VERY beautiful grey leather. It is a "Touring coupe" which was a $3800 options package from the dealer when new which bought the buyer a couple more horsepower, bigger exhaust pipes for faster acceleration, and better suspension, with...
tmrbiker
Views
Bought recently from a great lady and did the usual repairs (A/C Blend Door) and other misc. things. I will be doing a complete brake job soon to replace probably everything. Car looks and runs great while still averaging 25.6 MPG on the road. TMRBIKER
brendangillespie
Updated
Views
Comments
For sale... see thread.
Back