Member Garages

1. User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  2. 1995 Lincoln (arent they all ??? LOL) Mark VIII

Well, most of you already know the car, but here it is:1998 Cobra Intake Manifold Vortech E-trim Supercharger 2.5" ART exhaust with...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  3. 2003 Lincoln LS v6

It's the base model, but it's still hotT! Drop me a message, I'm looking for ways to upgrade the look, but it's tricky as I've got all that...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  4. 1989 Lincoln MarkVII Bullitt

-Shaved trim, trunk lock cover, antenna, emblems, and door handles -Jet black paint job with blacked-out chrome and one of a kind “hood ornament”...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  5. User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  6. 1991 glastron g-175

not a car but just as important in michigan. the glastron on the left is my brothers and the other boat is his girls friends parents. pics where...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  7. 1998 Ford Falcon XR6 VCT

An Australian car based on the Falcon AU Platform.XR6 'VCT' Engine:* 4.0 litre inline six cylinder. * 172kW @ 5000rpm (VCT)...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  8. 1994 Ford Mustang Cobra

My Cobra is heavily modified. She currently has:Fox Lake 347 Stroker Shortblock W/ Eagle H-Beam Rods FMS SFI Balancer FMS A/C Delete AFM...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  9. 2002 CADILLAC DEVILLE DTS

These are pictures from when I first got it. Since then I have added a billet grille, rsm racing throttle body, and a volant cold air intake. My...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  10. 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII

Well... This is Abe the Lincoln, The "Maffia Hotrod" :DHave alot of work to do on it still... just went thru major (for me atleast) work...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  11. 1992 Lincoln Town Car

I got myself a 1992 Lincoln Town Car Jack Nicklaus Edition. It is the factory forest green with factory white leather. I have upgraded to a limo...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  12. 2003 Cadillac CTS

Raven Black with Biege Interior. -- all the toys...............I LUV MY CTS!!!!!!!!!!
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  13. 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

Bought in late March 2004 with 46,912 miles from original owner.Cosmetic Mods: Sensor Lowered 1" front & rear Mild tint on rear...
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  14. 2000 Lincoln LS

Kurtz Kustom Motorsportz intake/filter. LSE Body kit (front fascia, side skirts and rear valence). Dual exhaust with tips. McLaren LS grille....
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  15. 2000 Lincoln LS

V6 - 5Sp man Getrag gearbox - K&N and airbox mods Has been known to embarrass a few euro sedans :N
    User Rating:
    0/5,
    Views:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.