Items

Latest comments

• My 01 LS V8
    Well I had to part with my first LS , but because I'm hard headed I went out and found myself a 2000 LS. I love these cars so much I got a 2000...
    • Larry85326
  • 1979 Lincoln Mark V Collector's Series
    Just picked up this one.
    • 79mkcs
  • My 1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI
    The car is excellent shape and for what you paid, more money spent is not out of hand and made the car tip top shape. Theres no depreciation...
    • BILLBOATS
  • My 01 LS V8
    These are a couple pictures of my 01 v8 not fancy just a very nice car for the price. 147,000 miles
    • Larry85326
  • My baby
    Nice whip, love the plate loll
    • JustALs

Showcase statistics

Categories
Series
Items
Views
Comments
Ratings
Reviews
For sale, $5,000, pristine as new condition, 50,000 miles. Not driven in rain, garaged at all times, non smoker. Michelins, top of line JBL stereo system. Balanced motor.
THIS CAR HAS 36,000 MILES C6 TRANS WITH A SHIFT KIT 400 ENGINE WITH AN EDLEBROCK 4 BBL MANIFOLD AND CARB 75 HP NITROUS
155k on car, 72k on engine silver(-ish), not sure the actual name of the color (but its probably getting changed anyway - I don't like it - wanna do monochrome REALLY DARK grey almost black, right over all the chrome) black interior, Inifity Kappa sound system with Sony head unit, remote start...
LSCGODDESS98
Updated
Views
Comments
WELCOME TO MY GALLERY!!! HERE YOU WILL SEE A VERY CHARMING LINCOLN MARK 8 LSC SE EDITION. THE PIC YOUR ABOUT TO SEE IS VERY SOOTHING TO THE EYES..SO SIT BACK AND RELAX AND ENJOY THE IMAGES THIS 1998 LINCOLN MARK 8 LSC IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF MECHANICALLY AND APPEARANCE WISE BY IT OWNER...
Santo
Views
I'm a 26 year old Corporal in the Marine Corps who recently came back from deployment in Iraq. i was thinking about selling my mark when I was over seas... but when I came back and started it up it was clear that she's a keeper. I've got alot of experience when it comes to to custom bodywork...
dirtold
Views
1990 Lincoln Continental Signiture Series, DeLuxe JBL Sound System, CD Player. 1998 Cadillac Deville. Yea! One of each, no prejudice here.
Mikekoz
Views
Only 34800 miles on her...all original
00ls5spd
Updated
Views
Comments
Intake from KKM @ LLSOC 20" Foose Speedsters w/Nitto NT555's Chrome grille from Pro Street Lighting in National City Ca Blue Lincoln Emblems and Color matched Eyebrows from LS Koncepts Carbon fiber look B-pillar inserts and Carbon fiber look dash from LS Koncepts Carbon Fiber Shift from 3A...
Bought Jan. '05, 72,000 miles. Upgrades to date: Change from snowflaks to 10 spokes, Flush and fill MERCON V, coil spring conversion 1 1/2 in. lowered. Thats it. Thoght you were going to see a bunch of stuff huh? nahhhhhhhhhhhh, car doesn't need it. When I bought the MARK, it was...
I have a vortec supercharger on it with edelbrock heads, cam, BBK headers, black cat exhaust, stall converter, shift kit, msd ignition box, ford racing wires, body kit + more I will have to think about the restright now I've been working on my 1985 markVII with the bottom end balanced, valved...
Light Sandlewood, fully loaded with sunroof! Runs perfect, everything works perfectly!
KSnav
Views
I'm really enjoying my new ride!
redn8
Views
No Cats C&L Superflow Intake Tube 80mm 900cfm Mass Air Kit Tri-Ax Shifter Pro Chamber H-Pipe Dyno Tuned
Back